TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

Would you like to see randy savage return in wwf?

Guest Downhome

I mean really, I would LOVE to see him return. I feel that he could come back, and actually keep up with the major guys in the WWF currently. I do not feel that his carear is over, and I think that he could have one more major run in the WWF some time or another.

Sure, he's and older guy, we ALL know that! But come on, he's "The Macho Man" after all! :-)

I mean really, if Hogan & Nash can come back, why not Savage? At least Savage would be able to PERFORM in the ring, PLUS he has the name value. (Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the fact Hogan & Nash are back, but I just don't see how they could come back, when Savage is a HELL of a better worker than both of them!)

Guest The Vanilla Midget

just because nash, hall and hogan are reuturning, doesnt mean we have to bring back the rest of the old wcw does it?  i loved savage and all, but i think its time to move on.

Guest Downhome
just because nash, hall and hogan are reuturning, doesnt mean we have to bring back the rest of the old wcw does it?  i loved savage and all, but i think its time to move on.

I'm not saying that I want him back just 'cause the other guys are coming in. I have thought for a WHILE now that Savage would still have something to offer in the WWF.

I think he could be very benifitial in many ways, and could make for some very interesting matches.

Guest AM The Kid

I wouldn't want him back wrestling...maybe hosting some best-of shows. Ooooooohhhh yeeeaaahhhh!

Guest Tony149

I don't know if I want Savage back. Savage has already hurt a few guys with his flying elbow because his hip can't take the impact. Vince is now signing all the old guys when he should of done this with the WCW invasion.

Guest Cataclysm911

I wouldn't mind seeing "The Madness" make a return to the bright lights of the WWF. I liked him in the nWo as well.

I wish people would quit knocking wrestlers because of their age. I feel that Misawa is the best wrestler in the world, and look at his age! If a wrestler can still go, I say let em'.

Guest KoR Fungus

I'm the biggest Savage mark in the world, but honestly I don't know if I'd like to see him back.  I just can't see what the WWF would do with him.  He'd make a pretty good announcer or manager I guess, but I don't know if he'd be content with such a small role.  As for being a wrestler, I don't think I'd like that.  I prefer him over Hogan, Nash, Hall or Godfather certainly, but if he comes back, he won't take TV time away from them, he'll take it away from someone more deserving.  If I had to choose between seeing Savage or seeing RVD, I think I'd have to go with RVD.

Guest ratboy

Well, after watching Excess tonight and realizing how watchable that match was, I do kinda miss him. But I just don't know what he could offer the company today, much like I don't see it with all members of the NWO.

Guest Downhome
I wish people would quit knocking wrestlers because of their age. I feel that Misawa is the best wrestler in the world, and look at his age! If a wrestler can still go, I say let em'.

Amen to that, that is exactly my point! Hell, I know people that think that DDP should be cast away from the camera, simply because he's an older guy! Same thing goes for Curt "Mr. Perfect" Henning!

Age does not matter at all...

...it's in ring skill, presence, entertainment value, etc... that matters.

Guest theWCWRaider

I don't know, I like Savage and all, but then I remember his last days in WCW, and damn near killing Charles Robinson with his elbow drop, and I just don't know if I want to see him in the WWF.

Of course, I don't want to see Hogan/Hall/Nash in the WWF either, but I lost out on that one to.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I like Savage as much as the next guy, but he has nothing left.  I am happier just watching old WWF tapes of him.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

I'm a BIG old school Savage mark. But if he came back in his muscular roided state with bad knees......no I wouldn't want him back.

Guest areacode212

I don't want to see him back in the WWF. He's not the wrestler he was in the 80s/early 90s and with the nWo returning, they've filled their quota of returning old-school wrestlers.

And to anyone who wants him back as an announcer...um, do you *remember* what he sounded like on Raw? He's one of the few color guys who would be a step down from The King.