TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MillenniumMan831

Tape Sale

Hello,

I'm looking to unload the following 4 videos for $8 each shipped anywhere in the continental US. Or 3 for $20. You will be getting these copies as advertised, not dubs of these copies.

- 1st Gens of CVs Wham Bam Bodyslam and Royal Rumble 1995 in EX quality. Also included are a few matches from Winter Combat (Diesel/Bulldog, Razor/Douglas (clipped), Hart/Bulldog, & Goldust/Jannetty)

- 1st Gens of Home Videos Rebellion 1999, Spring Stampede 2000, and Bloodbath (plus a few bonus cage matches threw in). EX quality.

If anyone's interested or have any questions, please PM me or send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks.

*Bump*

Adding the following:

- WCW Souled Out 2000 Home Video Master (Cut box)

- Missy Hyatt Shoot Interview. From Wrestling Universe and I'm pretty sure it's a 1st Gen. Either way, it's VG.

- 1st Gens of CV versions of Survivor Series 1987 (Don't ask how I got this to dub way back when), Hulkamania 4, SummerSlam 1994, and Slammy Awards 1997. EX Quality

- 3 Eps from Wrestling Challenge from 1/87-2/87. G/VG Quality. 2 Notable matches are Kamala vs. Mick Foley but announced as Faley & the Debut of Demolition (CULLEY as Smash) vs. Sivi Afi/Jerry Allen. Also includes the first few Piper's Pits leading up to WrestleMania III. Also includes better looking eps of SNME 11/89, 1/90, and 4/90 (looks the best of the bunch) in VG+ Quality. And The Main Event 2/90 in VG+ Quality.

If anyone's interested or have any questions, please PM me or send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks.

*Bump*

Adding the following:

- Eps of Wrestling Challenge from 10/86 and MSG shows from 11/85 and 12/85 . . . not great VQ but tolerable. 12/85 looks pretty good while 11/85 has a really soft pic.

- MSG 6/84 & 9/84 & first 10ish minutes of the War to Settle the Score . . . Very nice pic in all 3 although 6/84 has some fuzz but 9/84 looks spectacular as it is a 1st Gen from Tabe

- SNME 11/86 & MSGs from 12/91, 1/92, and some of 1/91 . . . SNME has low sound but an alright pic. 12/91 and 1/92 look great however the pic flips on my Panasonic but is stable on my Sharp. The matches from 1/91 have some cable static but is otherwise great.

NOTE: I can now take paypal.

Thanks.

*Bump*

Added the following:

- SNMEs 11/87 (missing intro), 1/88, 4/88, 10/88, 1/89, TME 2/88, and much of 11/86 (cuts off before Bees/Harts) These are all 1st Gens and look fantastic and I'll be sending the tape as is.

Thanks.