TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Will sasso better "what"ch out..

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Steve Austin's gonna be on Mad TV next week.   I dont like where this is going.

Guest ratboy

What?

Seriously, I like Will Sasso. I think he's really quite funny, and his SCSA was dead-on on Smackdown.

Guest Tony149

Will Sasso also does a great impression of The Rock. If anybody else saw Mad TV this week, he was wearing the Kientai blue "Evil" t-shirt. I don't think they'll do anything that would bring back what happened on Smackdown.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

All I have to say is, I dont want to see Will Sasso fighting Austin on RAW.  I know the WWF is bent on rehashing stuff that happened in WCW's past, but we dont need to see a rehash of Will Sasso vs Bret Hart.  I mean come on, if Vince thought there was money in this, he'd have Sasso vs Austin vs HHH at Wrestlemania in a heartbeat.

ugh..

Ya I seen Mad a few times and Sasso is real funny......he does great wrestler impresions and he really likes to wacth wrestling. It was funny when Austin kicked that fat motherfucker and hit Stunner on him so hard he probly shit his pants....like Sid and Andre......lol.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

he probably peed in his pants as he lived out his childhood dream of being a "wrestler"

Guest Choken One

Sasso is funny and He seems like a Smark like us in a way but only SO much cooler.