TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

PROMO: At The Arena

OOC: Just pretend I posted this last night

-----

DATE: April 23, 2004

University Arena

The University Arena is empty and those who have worked to set up the ring and seating have gone home for the night. All that remains is one camera set up in the ring…

…and Alan Clark.

Alan stands alone in the center of the ring, looking out over the sea of chairs and empty seats, where in twenty-four hours he will be battling against Landon Maddix. Dressed as he has been for the past few days, his mind seems focused on the task set before him. He wastes little time in speaking his mind to the camera…

“Look at this. I’m here in New Mexico…SURROUNDED by all of Landon Maddix’s fans.”

Alan smiles a bit as the arena drops into silence once again.

“Shut up, people! I will not tolerate this kind of reaction toward me.” Another wider smile, but soon the complete seriousness of the moment takes him over.

“Enough. I have this camera in front of me for one reason. Tomorrow night, Landon Maddix is going to see a side of me he has never seen. I am looking forward to this match NOT because I’m going to beat you. No. I’m not going to beat you, Landon. I’m going to leave you unconscious right where I am standing. This isn’t about a pin…or a win. This is about pain and suffering…

…and respect.

The thing is…whether I win or lose means nothing to me, because when it’s all said and done, people will still know my name…

…and you will still be just a Disciple.

Think about that in your sleep tonight. Think about how much pain your body is going to go through when you step into this arena with me. Think about how all of your fans that are here tonight…heh…are going to cheer for you as I tear you limb from limb in a blinding rage fueled by the need to show you the truth.

Do you know the truth?

The truth is…

Disciple or Not…

…you will never be the same again.”

With those words, Alan walks to the camera and turns it off…causing the screen to go to static, and then pitch darkness.