TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FakeRazor

Wrestlecrap 2k2

Guest FakeRazor

So far, the Wrestlecrap we've experianced this year!

- HHH's god like return

- Mark Henry, "World's Strongest Man"

- Bradshaw, upper-midcarder

- nWo POISION!

- Godfather: Legal

- Dancin' Buh Buh Ray Dudley!

- D-Von Dudley as a minister, Collection plate and all.

- X-Pac's return, and stealing Kane's mask

Feel free to add on!

Guest y2jailbait

Christain "quitting" the WWF and returning 5 nights later. Whoooooooo what intellegence from the booking committee

Guest chirs3

Well, he didn't really quit. He said he would, then DDP talked him out of it. It's not like he just showed up again.

Heh... we should see some more :D DDP.

Guest goodhelmet

I can't believe no one has mentioned Lucy. That is certainly Wrestlecrap material in every sense of the word.

Guest godthedog

2 more nominations:

hogan trying to kill the rock with a semi truck.

kevin nash being incapacitated by a net.

Guest Anglesault

Edge beating Angle three times at a house show where Edge couldn't even get the whole crowd behind him

Edge beating Angle at Backlash.

Guest FakeRazor

Ah I forgot Billy, Chuck and Rico.  I consider them crap, I don't know about you.

Hell, how about the whole Tag Division?

Oh yeah, and PLANET STASIAK!

Guest evenflowDDT
Ah I forgot Billy, Chuck and Rico.  I consider them crap, I don't know about you.

The scariest thing about Billy, Chuck and Rico is that their victory was one of the highlights of my evening with Backlash...

How about "Bikini Paddle on a Pole Match"? That and Jerry Lawler have set women's wrestling back ten years, at least.  And don't forget Tajiri dressing Torrie "like a geisha" because she cost him the cruiserweight title!

Hell, how about the whole Tag Division?

Oh yeah, and PLANET STASIAK!

as much as I hate the whole "Lenny Lodi" "Ambiguously Gay Duo" gimmick, Rico's got some kickass Martial art skills.  I mean that dude can kick.  As soon as he ditches Chucky and Billy (The Most talented wrestler in the WWE for Jim Ross' money) Gunn, he can show his skills without being laughed at.  But yeah, the tag division is crap

The Hogan-Undertaker feud has all the makings of Wrestlecrap material, from Hogan being unable to start the motorcycle to what is sure to be a candidate for Worst Match of the Year at the PPV.

Guest TheDames7
Edge beating Angle at Backlash.

Talk about delusional...

::Undisputed belt shot::

You're NOTHING AngleSault!!!!

DAMES~!!!

Booker T/ Austin in the supermarket

Wasn't that last year?  Like right after Vengeance?

Anyway, I got a kick out of that segment.  "When the moon hits your eye..."

Guest evenflowDDT

I have no idea where the Tommy Dreamer vignettes are going, but judging from the one today... I'd say it's not a very good sign.  I was hoping when I saw a disclaimer for Tommy Dreamer's actions not being endorsed by the WWE it would be Dreamer pulverizing Stevie Richards in a super-bloody hardcore match... EC-DUB! EC-DUB!

Instead, we get him drinking toilet water... huh? But hey, if Billy & Chuck can become entertaining, maybe this will too.  I should give it a chance, after all, the WWE pays writers to do this, so those writers must be talented... yeah...

Guest godthedog

also:

molly's new character.

JR shilling dark angel because lita broke her neck filming it.

all TWENTY-SIX MINUTES of austin/undertaker.

the rock becoming hulk hogan's bitch.

wwf changing to wwe.

the new undisputed title.

this is just sad.  can anybody remember any other year where there was so much wrestlecrap so early in the year?  cause i sure as hell can't.

Are we talking about what would've actually gone on the old Wrestlecrap website, or stuff we, individually, dislike? Those are two different things. Molly's virginal character isn't anything special, but it isn't Wrestlecrap material.

But man, Undie takin' Hogan for that bike ride...I might order Judgment Day now. Sure, HHH and Jericho might end up killing each other in the HitC match, but the Hogan-Taker match will be the anti-classic that will have people talking for years to come. That, my friends, is true Wrestlecrap.

Guest evenflowDDT

I think Tommy Dreamer drinking toilet water would make Wrestlecrap.  What's wrong with Molly's character though?

Guest Youth N Asia

Breaking up teams like the APA and Dudleys...they can push them all they want, but the end result is going to be nothing.

They break them up...BUT KEEP THE GODDAMN HARDYS TOGETHER...and on top of that they have to keep Lita there too.

Who knows if they;ll ever do anything as singles...they're going to keep them together forever.

The tag divison in genral is the worst it's been since the Smoking Gunns vs The Hog boys

Guest Austin3164life

True wrestlecrap2k2?

Everything about the WWF/WWE.....I don't think anything is good at all......so far 2002 makes 1995 look like the best year ever.....

so far 2002 makes 1995 look like the best year ever.....

You know, I never thought of it that way, but you're right.  95 and early 96 was the last time the federation (can I still call it that) was this lame for this long.  However, though I'm a huge Bret/HBK fan, I still think its better now because of the deeper roster.  Now, how much of the roster actually gets USED is another issue, but at least now there's some hope, if only a tiny bit.

Guest godthedog

i consider molly's character to be wrestlecrap because, first, her promos suck.  this, in itself, isn't wrestlecrap, but it certainly doesn't help. but also, the entire angle of her character is that she's not a slut.  and the fans are expected to boo her because she's not a slut.  i mark out for boobies myself, but i won't boo somebody who's protective of her body (though apparently most fans will).

the RTC thing worked because they wanted to violate freedom of speech.  molly's character doesn't want to get rid of freedom of speech, she's just proud to not be a slut.  what the hell kind of heel characteristic is that?  "you mean you're NOT going to exploit your body and cut juvenile promos filled with innuendo?  boooooooooo!"

it's just something that makes me think "what the hell are they doing with her?" whenever i see her on tv.

1.The-return-of-Mark-Henry

2.The-spliting-of-the-rosters

3.The-NWO-poison

4.The-pushing-of-Edge

5.The-tag-team-division

6.Billy-And-Chuck

7.Anything-related-to-Test

8.Hogan-Taker-Feud

9.Rev.D'von-And-DeaconBastista

10.WWE-Raw

11.Bradshaw's-push-to-the-Moon.

And-in-the-upcoming-days,weeks,or-months.

1.Stephanie-writing-herself-back-into-the-storylines

2.The-Undertaker-winning-the-WWE-Title.