TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

A Question

When do you typically start on your PPV matches?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. When do you typically start on your PPV matches?

• Months in advance.
    • The month of the show.
    • The week before the show.
    • The day of the show.

Serious question, as the PPV matches being due on the Wednesday before the PPV really kinda irks me, as someone who generally puts his match together the day of the show. So, when do you typically start on your PPV matches?

Are you kidding? I have my main event for Anglemania IV written. It's Damaramu vs. Mad Matt © vs. Schaeffer (w/Mexican Cowboy) for the World Title in a "two of these don't belong" match. You'd be surprised at the result.

I put "the week of the show," but by that we're talking Friday or Saturday. So yeah, I'm a little baffled and irked, too. Thing is, like most of us, I've got a pretty full plate of "real life," plus I personally work better under some pressure, PLUS sometimes it takes me that long to lay everything out.

I understand wanting to have it all in early, but to me Wednesday did seem a little much. I'd think at least after HeldDOWN, so we can focus on one thing at a time.

Are you kidding? I have my main event for Anglemania IV written. It's Damaramu vs. Mad Matt © vs. Schaeffer (w/Mexican Cowboy) for the World Title in a "two of these don't belong" match. You'd be surprised at the result.

Damn straight I don't belong in that match.

I'm only complicating the real issue and bad blood between Mad Matt and the MEXICAN COWBOY~!~!

Sign in to follow this