TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest midnight_burn

Sjl absolution predictions

Guest midnight_burn

The card of DOOM!

TV Title #1 Contendership Hardcore Mall Brawl

Vanguard vs. Frost vs. T-Bone vs. Kojack vs. Jack The Ripper vs. The Reaper vs. Cutthroat vs. Josh Stark

TV Title Match

"TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson © vs. Tod deKindes

Singles Match

Insane Luchador vs. Poisyn

European Title No DQ Elimination Match

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher © vs. Z vs. Ced Ordonez vs. "Deathwish" Danny Williams

Singles Match

Xero vs. ???

Cage Match

Jacob Helmsley vs. Ash Ketchum

MAIN EVENT

World Title 45 Minute Iron Man Match

Erek Taylor © vs. Stryke

Guest Insanityman

Vanguard vs. Frost vs. T-Bone vs. Kojack vs. Jack The Ripper vs. The Reaper vs. Cutthroat vs. Josh Stark

~Either T-Bone or Guard.

TV Title Match

~Flip a coin, keep that you'll need it again.

Singles Match

~Poisyn.

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher © vs. Z vs. Ced Ordonez vs. "Deathwish" Danny Williams

~ Z barely gets the title... again I mean barely.

Singles Match

Xero vs. ???

~Not enough information...

Cage Match

~Jacob, barely... I mean barely!

MAIN EVENT

Erek Taylor © vs. Stryke

~Flip a coin.... Erek is heads, Stryke is tails. Either way the JL will get a new world champ soon and these two will be in the WF!

Guest midnight_burn

It's PPV time, so that means it's time for the super-dooper 124% accurate predictions of TOTAL DEVASTATION!!!

- This should be a damn good opener, 8 men, all eager for a shot at the TV Title, including what looks like a debuting Josh Stark. A brawl in a mall should allow for some very creative antics to take place, and whoever wins will no doubt pull out a spectacular effort. It's anyone's game, but i'll predict that vindication runs rampant, Vanguard coming out on top, barely.

Stryke sez: Vanguard takes it.

TV Title Match

- Two very impressive recent arrivals to the JL, both ready to move up the ladder. TNT's been dynamite so far, and deKindes has been producing top class efforts as well. This will no doubt be very competitive, but i think we're about to see a title change hands.

Stryke sez: Winner and NEW SJL TV Champ, Tod deKindes.

Singles Match

- A straight up singles match between two established stars in the JL. Poisyn and IL both are very talented, and it's only a matter of time before they find themselves at the top of the fed. Either man can take it, but i think the Insane Luchador will take the win, though it'll be close.

Stryke sez: IL wins.

- 4 amazing writers, each one putting on super matches everytime they write. This is definately a match i'm looking forward to reading, and though Tom has been super hot, i think there's going to be a new champ here. Who do i think it will it be? Look below.

Stryke sez: Winner and new champ, Ced Ordonez!

Stryke also sez: I don't think Flesher will be without a title for long, perhaps he'll be holding a more prestigious title sooner rather than later.

Singles Match

Xero vs. ???

- I'm pretty sure ??? is one of two people, and if it's either of them it'll be great to see them back in action. I'm most likely entirely wrong though, so it could be anyone. Though you should never pick against the mighty ???, i think Xero will be able to take this.

Stryke sez: Xero, though it will depend on the identity of the opponent.

Cage Match

- It's been a hot feud between these two, and the brutality of a steel cage should produce a bloody brilliant match. This will no doubt be very very very very close, and whoever wins will no doubt produce quite possibly the best match of the show. Both men are writing at their best ever, but i think the pipe weilding maniac will just take this.

Stryke sez: Jacob over Ash.

MAIN EVENT

Erek Taylor © vs. Stryke

- This'll be damn hard for me to win, Erek hasn't lost for what seems like an eternity and everytime he writes he puts on a brilliant performance. I'll certainly try my best though.

Stryke sez: Erek will probably win.

Guest Muzz

Odds are this prediction thread will get more posts than the WF PPV predictions thread.

And I just added to this one... should have thought about that harder.

Guest redbaron51

Xero says that T-Bone will win this melee

TV Title Match

Xero says TNT should retain

Singles Match

Xero says IL is gonna win

Xero says, Ced will win, but Tom will job

Singles Match

Xero vs.

This question mark dude usually wins. I know who it is. It is the legendary Elk. Yes the elk. The unstoppable Elk, which is my task to defeat it

Cage Match

Hopefully Ash

MAIN EVENT

Erek Taylor © vs. Stryke

Xero says, NEW CHAMP

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

- Woah. Lookie this! Never thought this would happen, but hey. This is too hard (And somewhat silly) to predict, so I'll give it a no comment

Winner: No Comment...

TV Title Match

- deKindes has been writing his best for the past few days,

but "TNT" has been on top of his game. I'll have to say that TNT walks away with the TV Title for this one.

Winner: TNT

Singles Match

- Well, well, well. Two best friends put against eachother. IL, just remember Payne's words of wisdom: "The winner will be the one who wants it more".

Winner: No Comment...

- Well, I've seen Ced Ordonez's work, and I must say it's very kick-ass work. I'll have to go with Ced.

Winner: Ced Ordonez

Singles Match

Xero vs. The QUESTION-MARK MAN!!!

- OH! OH! w00t! w00t! I KNOW WHO THE ALMIGHTY QUESTION MARK MAN IS! OMGZ+!)(@+ HE IS SO TOTALLYS GOING TO KIC THE XEROS ASS!@_$)@ OMGZ+_!@

Winner: OMGZ+_!) YOU WOULDS HAVE TO BE SOME KIND OF STUPIDZ PEOPLES WHO ARE STUPIDZ NOT TO PICK QUESTION MARK MAN! OMGZ!)+@(

Cage Match

- Wow. All I can say is that their feud will come to an end in a cage. This should be a match for the ages, you know I'm going to be reading this one. Ash's writing has greatly improved, so I'll go with Ash.

Winner: Ash Ketchum

MAIN EVENT

Erek Taylor © vs. Stryke

- Stryke and Erek have been down eachother's throats. Literally. And it all comes to and end in a 45 minute Iron Man Match. (Why not 60?) This match will test how wel these writers will bust their asses off, and who is ready for the JL, and who is not. But, I think Erek comes off a champion once again.

Winner: Erek Taylor

Guest Renegade

PPV goodness brought to you by the new XBox game: Bill Gates, Microsoft under Siege, available from all good retailers.......anyway the predictions  

T-Bone

TV Title Match

Hmmm....Il go with the champ

Singles Match

The Evil and mentally disturbed high flyer.....which doesnt narrow it down so....IL.

Z is the fave to win this, but i think Flesher retains

Singles Match

Xero vs. ???

Well Xero is fighting ???, not ?, so im thinking its Xero vs the pressure players and HamSauce in a handicap match.

You see, all you have to do is use some logic :)

Cage Match

One of these two men will be the next world champ after the two bump, so il say......Ash

MAIN EVENT

Erek Taylor © vs. Stryke

Taylor retains

These predictions brought to you by "Yello Snowball Icecream", youve read the name so go figure.

The card of DOOM!

I will reclaim my TV Title come Crimson on Saturday...oh you watch. And I'm giving away The Marinader since OUTSIDE FORCES (namely work) got in my way. It's on the stats board.

WINNER: The Steak Sauce Covered Bastard!

TV Title Match

I want TNT to win, so I can show that his win over me was a fluke.

WINNER: TNT

Singles Match

IL, so he can start off fresh, and kick ass!

Wow, ummm...now THIS is the kind of match our three ways should be like, ELIMINATION, like ECW's Three-Way Dances, not that I'm bitter or anything. Your winner will be Ced Ordonez.

WINNER AND NEW CHAMP: CED Ordonez

Singles Match

Xero vs. ???

I kinda hoped that the ??? guy was me, but oh well, I'm betting on the MYSTERY MAN OF DOOM!

WINNNER: ???

Cage Match

Ash, win this one for me!

WINNER: Ash Ketchum

MAIN EVENT

Erek Taylor © vs. Stryke

Bon voyage, boys, and I hope that you guys leave a good match upon your departure.

WINNERS: Everyone who reads that match.

As always, these predictions have been brought to you, in part, by Mark McGwire, and A-1 Steak Sauce! DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I usually don't make predictions, but it is a ppv after all and I think I've been around long enough to know most of the competitors, so I thought I'd put my two cents in.

I don't want to predict the outcome of my own match, because I'm going to naturally pick myself. I will say that I am going all out to write the craziest damn thing I can come up with and if someone beats my match, I can't wait to read it.

TV Title Match

I like DeKindes a lot, but TNT has really moved up the ranks fast and hard since his debut. If these guys put their heads together and right a joint effort I think it could be a classic, but I'm going with TNT right now.

Singles Match

I must say that I'm not too familiar with either of these guys, because they have just come back to the fold here, but I like both characters. Poisyn I think is the deeper character at this time and he's really building into something, so I'll go with him.

I've written a hardcore brawl match with the Z character and he's very fun to write in those circumstances and no one should know how to write the character better than Z himself. Flesher appears to be moving up the ranks, so I'll go with Ced, who I think makes the most credible champion, but this will probably be the closest match of the card.

Singles Match

Xero vs. ???

If years of watching pro wrestling has taught me anything, it's that you always go with the mystery opponent.

Cage Match

Ash is a great storyteller outside of good match mechanics and I think a cage match is something that is really going to let that quality shine. I pick Ash

MAIN EVENT

Erek Taylor © vs. Stryke

I'm intrigued to see how these guys segment out time in a written match. No real reason, but I'll go with Taylor

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Frost

TV Title Match

TNT

Singles Match

Poisyn

Tom Flesher. This man has already proved his worth.

Singles Match

Xero vs. ???

Depends on his identity. I seriously hope its a certain criminal.

Cage Match

Jacob Helmsley

MAIN EVENT

Erek Taylor © vs. Stryke

Stryke. Cause Erek is a scrub. Yes.

Frost, let me just say that you are a Fucking PIMP for having the Original Four Horseman as your what's it called. That is SWEET! And, um...I will write some CA-RAZY shit for Wednesday, that's for sure.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Thanks T-Bone. I was looking for an old pictures of the Brain Busters with Heenan to use as my avatar, but I found that one instead and I thought it was a bitchin' shot. That would actually be like Horsemen 3.0, because Barry Windham is in the back there with the U.S. title. The original Horsemen had Ole Anderson, then Luger, then Windham, but that is definetly the best group with Windham and they held all of the major titles.

Guest Tod deKindes

Luger was in the original Four?

Wasn't it Flair, Tully and both Andersons?

Guest WrestlingDeacon

That's what I meant. The original four was Flair, Blanchard, Arn and Ole Anderson, then Luger replaced Ole and Windham repalced Luger.

- Well Frost has the upper hand, I don't see why he is moved up on the car already. He COULD win but with the ending to my match, the tide will really change.

Winner: Cutthroat

TV Title Match

- Tod deKindes has a little chance at winning the Television Title but I still say that "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson  retains his title against Tod deKindes.

Winner: "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson

Singles Match

- This is one of those "I don't know who will win" match match. I will just say that Insane Luchador picks up the win here.

Winner: Insane Luchador

- Here is another extremely close one. I would say eather "The Superior One" Tom Flesher or Ced Ordonez. Again, I'll just wing it and say "The Superior One" Tom Flesher will pick up the win.

Winner: "The Superior One" Tom Flesher

Singles Match

Xero vs. ???

- ???

Winner: Xero

Cage Match

- The road ends here boys...and Ash Ketchum is the one that will keep on rolln' along.

Winner: Ash Ketchum

MAIN EVENT

Erek Taylor © vs. Stryke

- Erek Taylor is on fire, and it will take quite alot to end his winning streek. Stryke is good, but not good enough, cause Erek Taylor will still be our SJL World Champion.

Winner: Erek Taylor

- Tough decision. Too many variables to really decide. But I'll say Kojack OR Frost.

TV Title Match

- Wild Guess TNT

Singles Match

- Luchador

- Again, too many factors, but four great writers. I'll say Ced Ordonez

Singles Match

Xero vs. ???

- No information about who this mystery guy is. Because of that, Xero

Cage Match

- Simple process of elimination, since I beat Helmsley, but Ash is better than me Ketchum

MAIN EVENT

Erek Taylor © vs. Stryke

- Stryke finally gets the Title.

Guest CED Ordonez

Ced shows signs of life and makes some predictions

SUPAKARASUTAFUKU~! If this match ends with an ::counting:: 8 person no-show, I'll personally come over to each one of your houses and beat you with with a randomly-selected, phallic-shaped object.

The Ced brand selects nobody

TV Title Match

Should be an interesting match-up, but I'll go with the challenger.

The Ced brand selects Tod deKindes

Singles Match

Returning old-schoolers collide. I'm impartial to lucha libre and that's why I'll predict IL will get the W.

The Ced brand selects Insane Luchador

The last time I was in a Euro four-way the least expected of the four came away as the champion. For that reason, I'll go with Williams as the dark horse to win gold.

The Ced brand selects Charles Bronson

Singles Match

Xero vs. ???

Xero's gonna face that old guy in the awful question mark suit that tells me how to get money really easy? Swaaaaaank...

The Ced brand selects Triple Question Mark

Cage Match

Hooray for violence! This one guarantees at least two people bleeding badly at the end. I'll go with the guy with the potential registered trademark name

The Ced brank selects Ash Ketchum

MAIN EVENT

Erek Taylor © vs. Stryke

This should be an interesting read since the pacing needs to be really good for it to be realistic. Stryke's good, but champ retains. Too bad these two will be leaving us shortly. What's the deal with the SJL suddenly being a frickin' farm league? Oh yeah, it is a farm league...

The Ced brand selects Erek Taylor

Guest Tod deKindes

Don't ya'll ge it?? The Triple Question Mark Man can only be ONE person and ONE person only...

Frank Gorshin!!!

Guest Renegade
Don't ya'll ge it?? The Triple Question Mark Man can only be ONE person and ONE person only...

Frank Gorshin!!!

nah, its the pressure players and HamSauce i tell you  :D

Guest realitycheck

I'm hacking my way though my match, so I'm going to take a break... to do some more writing. Good Gawd.

Side note: MY SUGGESTION! THEY PICKED *MY* SUGGESTION! I 0WNZ j00 ALL!! w00t!! w00t!! Bonus points to anyone who actually knows what 'Absolution' means.

Hey, I remember the very first Brawl in the Mall! It was the first show I ever read! It was... Wreck The Halls... AUGHHHH! Horrible memories... burning hole... though mind... must retain... conciousness... ugh...

-ahem-

Okay, I'm better. Anyway, I'll go out on a limb and say this comes down to Frost/Vanguard again. Flip a coin, and...

WINNER:Vanguard

TV Title Match

Hey, neat, this is becomming almost as played as the Flesher/Z/Brody/Ordonez combination of matches! Of course, that's not a bad thing when thier GOOD matches. Which these are. Tough to say, but deKindes HAS to pick up the victory in one of these evertually. I say he does it when it counts.

WINNER:Deutsch Köing.

Singles Match

Eh, toughie. Depends if The Wily Vetran®(IL Approved!) writes the way we know he can, and if the other vetran writes the way I think he can. I call a mild upset...

WINNER:Poisyn

Oh my God. I can't predict. I don't think I can even speculate. It's that scary close. Personally, I feel this could go to any of us. Whatever you happen to be expecting as readers-- expect more.

No Prediction

Singles Match

Xero vs. ???

Hmm... is it The Worm? Maybe Ted Flink? Howza' bout Eric Moon? Well, there's three question marks... maybe it's the ghost of bad gimmicks past, coming to haunt Xero with The Necromancer, Steve Simon, and... uh... The Great JD*? I'd watch if that was who it was!

WINNER:Never bet against the question mark.

* = Xero never had a third gimmick, but he and Jay Dawg were JL tag-champs at some point, I believe.

Cage Match

Is this the sissy WWF steel bar cage, or the much better WCW chain-link one? No-matter, because this is going to be freaking' brutal. I smell two men bleeding like a hemophiliac at a crown of thorn grower's convention. Whoever lives is likley to be the next World Champ, too.

WINNER:Tight call, but... Jacob Helmsley

MAIN EVENT

Erek Taylor © vs. Stryke

And alas, all good things must come to an end... and with this feud, body parts are likley to be left behind. I'm looking forward to how these two pace this one, because the rare Iron Man mathces in the IGNWF have been regular matches, just with time slipped into the match description. I'm expecting a match over 10k, personally.

WINNER:Everybody has their day, and hot streaks don't last forever. Stryke.

And that's a wrap!

-Z

Now, back to my match! Only about 7k left to go...

Sign in to follow this