Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Ming during Goldberg's second streak:

"GOLDBERG! YOU MUST DIE! so that i may live."

Guest HartFan86
Ming during Goldberg's second streak:

"GOLDBERG! YOU MUST DIE! so that i may live."

I actually digged that,  lol.

Lance Storm, this summer:

"(Name) is about as ligitamate as a three legged donkey, and that is quite illigiament, because as we all know, donkies have four legs!"

Something like that.

Guest TheDames7
Lance Storm, this summer:

"(Name) is about as ligitamate as a three legged donkey, and that is quite illigiament, because as we all know, donkies have four legs!"

Something like that.

That was a joke that went over most people's heads....

And you call yourself SMARKS!

Dames - Smark Killer

Guest y2jailbait

The whole Lost in Cleveland segments from Cactus Jack's WCW run. Those were the shits, but i guess amnesa does that to some of us.

Guest cynicalprofit

When introducing Kevin Sullivan they said he was from "the iron gates of fate." Me and my gf still laugh at that.

Guest Special K

This was always funny to me....

After Flair won that great Royal Rumble, he's cutting an interview with Perfect and (I think) heenan by his side.

Anyway, he basically hulks up for a big giant 'WOOOOO!' But what comes out is a really low 'woooooooo' like a frigging ghost on one of those halloween tapes. I dunno if anyone remembers this, but it was HIlarious.

Guest dreamer420

I remember that.  I think he was a little winded from wrestling for one hour and couldn't properly get the WHOOOOO! out.

Here's a few of my all-time favorites...

I can't BELIEVE no one has mentioned this one, from KOTR 98...

(Pat Patterson grabs Sable's ass, and gets slapped for it)

Pat: "I DARE having a woman slap me!!!!"

(What the fuck?)

Another, from WM6, Ultimate Warrior pre-match interview...

"Hulk Hogan...you will see...that I have come...TO DO NO ONE NO HARM!!!!"

And finally, not exactly a direct quote, but the ENTIRE Sgt. Slaughter promo from WM7 was priceless, primarily for THE FAKEST sounding evil laugh I have EVER heard.  If you can score a copy, please check it out.  And BTW, this thread owns.  Don't let it die...:D

Guest crandamaniac

i got this tape, WWF Funniest moments yesterday, and they had a pretty funny promo w/ the rock on it.  Mankind was in the ring, Rock on the ramp, and the Rock's Voice kept cracking like a boy in puberty lol

Guest TripleHsmark

Hey, the three legged donkey line was GREAT.  It was, by the way, directed at Godfather going legitmate.

Guest JHawk

A favorite Lawler line, even though it was completely intentional, came on a special King's Court on some Coliseum Video tape (the title of which escapes me):

"Helen Hart's the only person I know who has an autographed copy of the Bible.  When Cain killed Abel, she was on the jury."

Also, pick up a copy of SummerSlam 96 and listen to Mr. Perfect on commentary during Michaels-Vader.  He seems legitimately pissed that Michaels even had any offense in the last few minutes of the match.

Road Warriors:

We got Mr. Ass and Mr. Hole.

Any Ultimate Warrior or old Hulk Hogan speech(Hogan making him self out to be Christ, and the Warrior still scares me).

Guest JHawk

On a 1998 Raw:

X-Pac (paraphrased):  Why don't you suck it?

Hawk:  I can't see it.

And of course the famous line from the Raw after WrestleMania XIV:

X-Pac:  "And you'd better not stop short with Bischoff, or he'll be so far up your ass he'll know what you had for breakfast!"

Wrestlemania XV, when Chyna joined back up with HHH,

Michael Cole: "..but blood is thicker then money!"

Rrrrrright.

Guest Ripper

I can't remember when it was but Hogan started talking about the floors of the Trump Towers opening up and Donald Trump having to jup on his huge arms and ride them out or something like that.  Then after Hogans long rant, the camera kind pulled back and Mean Gene was just like.....and there you have it...

It was the funnest thing that I have ever seen.....that and the Shockmaster Promo.

Guest DerangedHermit

Just from yesterday's Raw:

(crowd chants "What")

UT: Say "What?" if you like to sleep with your own sister!

(crowd still chants "What")

Guest dreamer420

Lawler always had some fun with the Hart family, and that is the Jerry Lawler I miss these days.  Now he is just a dirty old man who would rather call a Bra and Panties match than a Flair/Steamboat match.

Guest JHawk

Heenan again:  "I'd love to see a midget battle royal.  Throw your opponent over the bottom rope."

Guest cabbageboy

Patterson grabbed a woman's ass?  Stop the presses!  That is like Rock Hudson grabbing Doris Day's ass on the set of Pillow Talk.

I'd say "What?" is the biggest bad quote there is.  Good for Taker last night.

Guest sayeitan

A-ight, stop me if they're already somewhere on this insanely long thread:

Jericho's recent "face like a picasso" bit. Loose, to that new beefy mic girl: "look at my face! It's a masterpiece! It's like a Picasso!"

Which then reminds me of Michaels at Mindgames: "You know, there's not much going on upstairs when you're Shawn Michaels." Which seemed like a genuine grabbing-at-straws flub, seeing as how Michaels looked high/drunk/scared pre-match.

Which then reminds me of Michaels on RAW: "Ask your sister and your momma how gay Shawn Michaels is."

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe
i got this tape, WWF Funniest moments yesterday, and they had a pretty funny promo w/ the rock on it.  Mankind was in the ring, Rock on the ramp, and the Rock's Voice kept cracking like a boy in puberty lol

Was that in some speech where he said 'The Rock looks like a million dollars... He *voice cracks* makes millions of dollars...'?

Guest godthedog

jim ross, a few weeks ago: "three on one, that's how the nWo likes it..."

Guest sayeitan

Shocked that no one remembered Rodman channeling Superman on Nitro. "Come on out, Giant! Come on, Lex Luthor!"

Cole, to Regal: "why do you keep using the knucks?"

Snow, to Maven, right before his first encounter with UT - "“Hey, if things go really bad, I’ve got the car runnin’, it’s gassed up, I’ll get you outta there as quick as I can, get ya shoved in there and get you off to the hospital.”

Early NWO promo, courtesy Kevin Nash: “You know something? We’re like modern-day gladiators. (Pause) We do battle.”

Austin, on Angle's title shots: “I’m very emotional tonight, what? I said I’m very emotional tonight. I want to thank everybody in this arena tonight and I want to thank everybody around the world for their support in my journey back to the WWF Championship. I had a long speech to thank everybody but I thought I’d make it short and sweet and change it to two words, what? I said I’ll change it to two word: it’s over. Angle, you want a rematch? My reply to you is it’s over. IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER, IT'S OVER, IT'S OVER, IT'S OVER, IT'S OVER (etc.)" + seizure.

Cole, during a face Angle match: "GRAB THE ANKLE! GRAB THE ANKLE, ANGLE!"

Stephanie:“Hey, Rob. I have a philosophy…once is never enough.”

RVD: “Shyeah, I heard that.”

More Austin - “the WWF belt has been balanced and blueprinted to rest on the shoulder of Stone Cold Steve Austin, what?”

Guest Austin3164life

Don't ask me why I noticed this, but the Raw where Austin was supposedly gonna turn back to the WWF side, Austin said this wierd ass line but it sounded funny.  When Shane comes backstage, and giving a pep talk to the Alliance, Shane goes to Booker T "Can You Dig that book?"......Booker "Yeah I can DIG 'DAT!!"......Austin mutters under his breath "Let me get ya a shovel"......

Patterson grabbed a woman's ass?  Stop the presses!  That is like Rock Hudson grabbing Doris Day's ass on the set of Pillow Talk.

Your too cultured for this forum I think.

Jericho's recent "face like a picasso" bit. Loose, to that new beefy mic girl: "look at my face! It's a masterpiece! It's like a Picasso!"

What new beefy mic girl?

Anyway here's one. Stephanie is talking to Booker a little while after she bought ECW and Jericho interrupts.

Jericho: Stephanie with you, ECW must stand for Every Customer Welcome!

Stephanie: Everyone but YOU Jericho.

Good comeback Billion $ Princess. ???

Guest crandamaniac

Was that in some speech where he said 'The Rock looks like a million dollars... He *voice cracks* makes millions of dollars...'?

what you said made no sense, but i do believe your right

This looks like a riot on "Let's Make a Deal."

By the time the Iron Sjeik gets out here it will be WM 38.

-Bobby Heenan at Gimmick Battle Royale

Actually, the Yamaguchi-San quote was

"Val Venis Listen!  I'll give you a big surprise to you!"

Gotta love that shit

Guest TripleHsmark

Just because I am sad and pathetic:  The Hulk Hogan Trump Plaza line was a promo at Wrestlemania 4 about when how when he slams Andre, the fault line was gonna crack and Hulk was going to single handedly carry EVERY fan out on his back.

Sign in to follow this