TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

U.S.A. Pro Wrestling

I didn't even realize U.S.A. Pro Wrestling was still running until I checked out their site and saw the preview for their show May 14 at the Amazura Concert Hall in Jamaica, New York.

U.S.A. Pro Wrestling Heavyweight title Steel Cage match:

Raven vs. Shane Douglas

U.S.A. Pro Wrestling Tag Team title match:

Matt Striker and Simon Diamond vs. The S.A.T.

Homicide vs. Sabu

Dan Maff vs. Jay Lethal

Big Dick Dudley Memorial Cup:

Bam Bam Bigelow and Chris Candido

Dirty Rotten Scoundrelz

Christopher St. Connection

The Solution

Los Lunatics

All Money Is Legal

The Heavy Hitters

Two Mystery Teams

Amazing Red vs. Christopher Daniels

Grim Reefer vs. Louie Ramos

Balls Mahoney vs. "Hardcore Surprise"

U.S.A. Pro Wrestling United States title match:

Mike Tobin vs. Norman Smiley

Low Ki vs. Samoa Joe

U.S.A. Pro Wrestling Women's title match:

Simply Luscious vs. Tara Charisma

Also Scheduled to Appear:

Alera Little Feather

April Hunter

Axl Rotten

Billy Reil

Brian XL

Crowbar

Dan Barry

Dixie

Kamala

Masked Maniac

Mike Kruel

Mikey Whipwreck

Nick Berk

Prince Nana

Shark Boy

Slyk Wagner Brown

The Sandman

Tim Arson

Wayne

Their website is usaprowrestling.net for all those interested in finding more information about this and all upcoming events.

Guest Joe_G
How do they stay financially stable? The guys they use are far from cheap.

Ticket sellers. They have a deal where if you sell a certain amount of tickets, you get to wrestle in a match on the show (often against other ticket sellers). So not only are they not paying these people to wrestle, they're actually taking in money by allowing them on the card, which offsets the cost of the higher priced talent. Unfortunately, it also results in shows that run longer than the Lord of the Rings trilogy. But I have heard every show Frank Goodman runs shows a profit.

But I have heard every show Frank Goodman runs shows a profit.

:lol: Tell that to the playaz on the DeclarationOfIndependents.net forums and even the USA Pro board. hehe. Goodman is a controversial dude.

I just found this at the site as well.

ICW's ULTIMATE RETURN

Friday, July 9th, 2004

At Amazura Concert Hall

Teacher Meets Student:

Dan Maff vs. Homicide

High-Flying Action!:

Amazing Red vs. Grim Reefer

Six-Man Tag Team Match:

Heavy Hitters (Boogalou and Monsta Mack) and Mike Tobin vs. MEGA, Prince Nana, and Tiger Kahn

Also Scheduled to Appear:

A.J. Styles, Christopher St. Connection, Los Lunatics, Matt Striker, The S.A.T., The Solution and more!

ICW could benefit from A.J. Styles being removed from Ring of Honor as they are now the only promotion, that I know of, that books him in the Northeast.

Six-Man Tag Team Match:

Heavy Hitters (Boogalou and Monsta Mack) and Mike Tobin vs. MEGA, Prince Nana, and Tiger Kahn

Boogalou? I thought he was shunned by most of these guys for heading to XPW while a part of the Natural Born Sinners in ROH with Homicide. Also, funny how we haven't heard as much from him or Mack on the indies while their respective partners have been involved in some of ROH's more high profile storylines.

Six-Man Tag Team Match:

Boogalou? I thought he was shunned by most of these guys for heading to XPW while a part of the Natural Born Sinners in ROH with Homicide. Also, funny how we haven't heard as much from him or Mack on the indies while their respective partners have been involved in some of ROH's more high profile storylines.

Boogalu has been a regular in WXW and Connecticut Championship Wrestling over the past year. He's had some very good matches wtih guys like Mean Gene Snisky (sp?), All Money Is Legal, Low Ryda, The SAT, and others.

BTW, AJ Styles vs. John Walters has been added to the above ICW card. I plan on attending that show, too.

WXW is Afa's fed, based out of PA, right?

Cool enough. I just hadn't heard of him in the more noticeable indy feds much, and I wasn't sure how long he and Mack have been teaming as the Heavy Hitters.

WXW is Afa's fed, based out of PA, right?

Yup. They just had a big show a few weekends back that featured a tag team tournament in which AMIL, The DRS, The SAT, Boogalu, and other guys competed. Said to be very good.

I'm pretty sure this is either the first or one of the first times they're teaming together. They definitely haven't been tagging together for more than a month, maybe two at the most.