England 2-0.

France 3-0.

Holland 2-1.

Czech Rpublic 3-0.

That would leave...

England Vs. Holland

and

France Vs. Czech Republic.

Then again I said Italy and Spain would make it ahead of Denmark and Portugal.

(I'm so glad I filled out one of those Free Magazone Wall Charts. Its helped me plot almost every possible match)

Guest CurryMan

Gah I really wanted the germans to make it to the quarterfinal then we would atleast have a oppurtinity. I really thought they would score a goal there before the Czechs did one, Ballack was so close. Well Sweden is out now I can´t see our wingbacks having any luck with Hollands wingers.

I think Holland are finding thir form as every match goes. With Van Nistelrooy on fire, Davids starting to kick into high gear and the rest getting their act together, Holland could easily beat Sweden, get past one of England-Portugal and reach the final.

Guest CurryMan

I really can´t see sweden having any chance against holland. Our wingbacks are not there right now. Nilsson isn´t a wingback he is a winger he is doing a decent job there but against Holland he will not stand a chance and Edman is out for the match and Teddy Lucic is perhaps not ready for a comeback who will play there?

The offense of Holland is similar to Denmark but alot better.

The other matches will be as follows ->

France 3 - 0 Greece

England 2 - 1 Portugal

Czechs 3 - 1 Denmark

Sweden 0 - 2 Holland

Semis

France 1 - 2 Czechs

England 2 - 2 Holland penaltys and the both teams will miss and it will go on till infinity until Holland luckily scores one.

Final

Czechs 1 - 3 Holland

Guest CurryMan

If my guess about how this Euro will end is correct then I guess either Baros or Van Nistelrooy will win. But I hope that I´m wrong and Larsson can go away winning it :) But I doubt it.

So we have

England vs Portugal

France vs Greece

Sweden vs Holland

Czech Rep vs Denmark

England-Portugal has me squeamish, as if no matter who I pick they'll lose. Since that strategy will probably work I will go with Portugal.

France-Greece: I will take France although it will probably be closer due to France's play as of late, and the Greeks will leave it all on the field.

Sweden-Holland: Great quarter matchup. I will take Sweden.

Czech Republic-Denmark: I think this will be a great matchup too actually. I will take the Czechs.

All the games look like fun, even the France game (since they've been playing a little weak lately).

My picks:

England over Portugal

France over Germany

Holland over Sweden

Czech Republic over Denmark

Guest wayzing
The other matches will be as follows ->

England 2 - 2 Holland penaltys and the both teams will miss and it will go on till infinity until Holland luckily scores one.

If they go to penalties it'll never end. It'll be the longest match in football history :D

England

France

Sweden

Chech Rep.

Fuck yes! Another goal for Baros. A tenner at 66-1. Come on Milan!

I saw Baros to finish top scorer and Czechs to win tournament at 100-1 in November when Baros was injured, I wish I had taken that bet instead of Italy and Cassano top scorer at 75-1, at least I only put a tenner on though.

Edit:We have Torquay at home in our first game in Coca Cola League 1, there's a slim chance that Helen Chamberlain will be in the away end :)

Poor Barnsley, they've got MK Dons away.

Edited by deancoles411

Has anyoen read about the Portugese press calling young Wayne, 'McRooney'? I finid it funny, because he is of course an ex-amatuer boxer and probably one of the most well-conditioned players in the entire tournament.

1-0 at halftime. This going to be a hellish 45 minutes.

On a side-note...that Six Of The Best competition. The winner has got to be Gasgoine. Suker and Van Basten's were top class, but Gazza's was sublime. And it was on my birthday.

Well...I thought Terry was holding the keeper down, but the replays showed it wasn't. Like Hansen said, the ref totally bottled it.

I really don't fancy a penalty shoot-out right now. The heart is going as it is. :P