TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gearhead

How much longer does Taker have?

My call: He retires by end of the year or WM 21.

My call: Taker is around for as long as he wants to be around for or until he gets a injury that forces him into retirement, whichever comes first, and after that he will still probally be around in one way or another, like perhaps, Smackdown GM Undertaker....na that wouldnt be good at all.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

The incredibly shitty way in which WWE brought his gimmick back does nothing for him either.

I actually wouldn't have a problem with his current status on the SmackDown! roster if his gimmick was the real Dead Man, not the American Deadman.

The hand coming out of the grave - The Undertaker - Undertaker/Undertaker? - a better Undertaker - the real Undertaker?

As far as his career goes... I'd say that he'll be around for a while yet. And as tbond said, until and injury forces him into retirement (and/)or he feels that it's time to call it quits.

I just hope to God that when he does hang up his boots, it is a memorable occasion.

Guest Trivia247

The Undertaker if or when he ever retires could be a great Manager for any gothic style Stable or wrestler to take his mythical Spot ...

but who knows.

Guest The Horse You Rode In On

I don't see the Undertaker going anywhere anytime soon. Nobody ever seems to retire for good when it comes to wrestling, people were calling or expecting him to retire before Wrestlemania 17, and i expect people will be doing the same come Wrestlemania 27. As long as Taker wants to be around Vince will have a place for him.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
How much longer can Undertaker keep wrestlilng? Uh, see Flair, Ric.

Yes, but you have to take his bodily status into account.