TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TigerDriver91

Eddie's Blade Job

Guest Dazed

He made a mistake, and was hospitalised from it. I don't think that deserves a "fuck you".

Guest Trivia247

retracted the fuck you to the WWE ;) since it was Eddie's own decision to Blade like that.

Guest Deviant

Two words: Jay Briscoe.

DSC07632.jpg

I'm not discounting the fact that Eddie was nuts, just looking for an excuse to post this picture really.

Gotta love the way WWE thinks. The blood took away from the match? The match wasn't great and is very forgettable. At least people will remember something about this match.

Jay Briscoe v Samoa Joe from ROH's 3/13 At Our Best show. I was there, and it ruled. I found a clip right before Eddie gets busted open through the rest of the match on another board. Am I allowed to post it here?

I'm going to work, but anyone can feel free to PM me for the link, and I'll get it to you in a few hours.

I hadn't seen the PPV, and it is certainly worth watching.

Guerrero Could Be Cracking Under Pressure

Blade job could be sign...

Many backstage feel that the pressure of being WWE Champion is starting to get to Eddie Guerrero. With Smackdown house show attendance being low over the past few weeks, many are starting to take aim at where aim is usually placed, the WWE Champion. Some feel that Guerrero's deep blade job at Judgment Day is a sign that he is trying too hard.

Credit: Torch Newsletter

Okay, Dave has been saying how everyone blames Bradshaw's push backstage. Now people are blaming Eddie? You think Dave even hears this shit from people or just does his arm chair analysis?

Fuckin' conspiracy theories.

Guest Dazed

That's ridiculous. He's cutting his head open with a fuckin' razor blade, of course there's potential for it to go wrong! Especially doing it quickly, and discreetly, in front of a whole bunch of people. I concur with"Fuckin' conspiracy theories. "

Did he slice a Vain, or did his job just get opened up to widely?

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
Did he slice a Vain, or did his job just get opened up to widely?

I think that it was just opened up too widely.

And Fear Havoc's second last remark sticks in my mind... This wouldn't have been such a great brawl without the hack job.