TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

"It Appears That Nowinski's Career Is Over"

Wow...when did Nowinski become Benoit II? The guy seemed like he was trying to become better, but the fact everyone here is going "oh, I'm gonna miss him, he was great" makes me call out bullshit.

It's sad he had to end his career because of a concussion, but le'ts not pretend we all thought he was a great wrestler because of it.

Yeah, he's not Chris Benoit, so who gives a shit if the kid's career is finished. It's not like he had a five star match or fifteen standing ovations.

Nobody said Nowinski was a great wrestler. The majority of people said he had potential and was decent as far as character and micwork went. If you had the courtesy to read posts before posting yourself, maybe you'd have realised that.

The overall BUTT kissing is over whelming. That's what I've read.

I DID say it was sad his career ended early on such a bad note, but I'm not gonna pretend I thought he was anything more than filler material.

So who here said he wasn't filler material?

If you've read 'BUTT-kissing', then I suggest you re-read, because the only post I'd call over-praising would be -iB-...

Oh, what a surprise. Funny that, seeing as he's the guy you're flaming every other post.

Guest Jimbo
Anyway... Ya I thought Nowinski was pretty good too. He wasn't exactly a great ring worker , but he certainly played his character well and had tons of charisma(he was such a prick!). He certainly deserves a sweet fairwell, with or without **** matches under his belt.

.....but at least he was always trying to better himself and there was an improvement since his debut.

Had the concussion not occurred, he might have made the Tough Enough crap seem marginally worthwhile...

Guest Dynamite Kido

I never like seeing guys having to retire because of injury in wrestling or any sport. But I will NOT miss him, and he was NOT good.........

Guest RickyB
bye-bye.

He was overrated. Better than Maven but that doesn't mean much at all. Everyone they produced off Tough Enough are horrible. They've got no real grasp of psychology or how to work a match.

It's sad he got injured but I won't miss him at all.

I wouldn't be against him as a male manager but that's only because they need more male managers.

The kid's got limited potential and skill. drain him and chuck him.

EDIT: Maven's done. It's time to release him.

Show some fucking respect, I don't care if his matches sucked, I don't care how bad he was in the ring, the guy actually went out and he got further in the business than anyone on here ever will, so show the guy respect. He tried his hardest, he had a love for the sport and he could have been damn good, he was amazing considering the fact he's only been in the business two years.

And you fucking wonder why actual Wrestlers HATE smarks.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I never like seeing guys having to retire because of injury in wrestling or any sport. But I will NOT miss him, and he was NOT good.........

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't pretend to be the worlds biggest fan of Nowinski. His promos were average at best, and if he had a good match, it was probably when no one was looking.