TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Regalwood

Mitchell?

Guest Regalwood

Anyone heard anything about Father James Mitchell? His site is gone and I can't seem to find out what's happened with him.

Guest Regalwood

Thanks Placebo for responding, I haven't talked with Jim in several months and didn't know if anyone had further info on him.

Guest Donners

There were reports Sabu wanted him as a manager, but that was upwards of a month ago.

Guest Dids

I believe that he quit the business to go into whatever other career he had (something financial maybe?), but there's a chance I'm thinking of somebody else.

I believe that he quit the business to go into whatever other career he had (something financial maybe?), but there's a chance I'm thinking of somebody else.

You're thinkin of Cyrus the Virus. I forgot his name in TNA.

It would be nice to see him back. He could form an alliance with Raven, just because they used to hate each other.

Guest Dickerman

Jim has a very profitable Karaoke company here in Florida. I haven't talked with him in quite some time. He doesn't need the TNA money, but he loves the buisness. I have no idea why TNA hasn't used him as of late. They would be stupid not to book him now that they'll be in his hometown of Orlando every week.

Guest TDinDC1112
Jim has a very profitable Karaoke company here in Florida. I haven't talked with him in quite some time. He doesn't need the TNA money, but he loves the buisness. I have no idea why TNA hasn't used him as of late. They would be stupid not to book him now that they'll be in his hometown of Orlando every week.

Is this the Dickerman from Between the Ropes in Orlando? Because if so, I really enjoy your guys show every week.

I always wondered how the hell Mitchell, a guy who comes off as smart and succesful, could keep up that look if he was the employee of someone.

Guest Regalwood

Thanks for that Dickerman, I was aware of his Karaoke company and that he didn't need to work for them (TNA) but what piqued my curiosity was the fact that his site had been shut down which must have happened recently because I was just on it a few weeks ago. Anyway thanks.

Guest Dickerman

Is this the Dickerman from Between the Ropes in Orlando? Because if so, I really enjoy your guys show every week.

Thanks man. We totally appreciate you listening to the show.

Guest Dickerman
Thanks for that Dickerman, I was aware of his Karaoke company and that he didn't need to work for them (TNA) but what piqued my curiosity was the fact that his site had been shut down which must have happened recently because I was just on it a few weeks ago. Anyway thanks.

I'm thinking he just had someone running it for him and they decided to shut it down since he wasn't doing TNA right now.