TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wrestlingbs

Am I paranoid about HHH...

Nope, nothing wrong with that at all. They should totally have Hunter move to Edge after this program with Shawn finally draws to a close (and stick Shawn with Christian... why not?) in order to give Edge that nudge towards the main. But I think the mini-fued with Shelton worked out really well to be honest and the thing with Tajiri helped him out as well in the short term.

HHH is supposed to go film a movie around Vengeance time, and likely will work Slam against Benoit. Where's the Edge program fit in?

What have they done with Tajiri since then, BTW?

Guest Dynamite Kido
Nope, nothing wrong with that at all. They should totally have Hunter move to Edge after this program with Shawn finally draws to a close (and stick Shawn with Christian... why not?) in order to give Edge that nudge towards the main. But I think the mini-fued with Shelton worked out really well to be honest and the thing with Tajiri helped him out as well in the short term.

HHH is supposed to go film a movie around Vengeance time, and likely will work Slam against Benoit. Where's the Edge program fit in?

What have they done with Tajiri since then, BTW?

From things I've been hearing HHH is doing a movie but it's a WWE film, so he most likely will be given time to still wrestle.....but that might change.