TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

What are you feelin' lately?

No TV match touches Noble/London from this year. They did more with their time than HBK and HHH WISH they could do.

But if you go to PPV, you got Guerrero/Lesnar, Benoit/HHH/HBK, Angle/Guerrero, Foley/Orton, and Benoit/HHH/HBK II. Guerrero/Lesnar is my MOTY so far.

Guest Trivia247

Maybe strange but i've been digging the Eugene matches as of late simply for the number of old school referances here and there...

Eugene comes down in a Strike force like Jacket, does JYD headbutts, Airplane spins, Double ax handles. I'd bust out laughing if he decides to be George the Animal and start biting into turnbuckles.

Gah. WWE.com jerkys took down past months on their event calendar. Now I have to actually search for where the March 2nd SD! tapings took place. aimpiss.gif

I watched the Noble vs. London match (March 6, '04), and it is very good for a 10-minute match. The end sequence is really sweet, consisting of a standing Paydirt (I don't know how to call it otherwise... maybe a front facelock + body scissors), reversed into a Northern Lights suplex, reversed again into a sitting Paydirt.