TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

I've got a 2gb email box

I also think I need to thank Frigid Soul for signing me up to that Lindsay Lohan fan newsletter. I wait with baited breath to read the first one they send me.

I didn't sign you up to anything. At least not yet.

Actually that was me.

I signed you up to a Fisting newsletter, a Kylie Monowhatever newsletter and am currently giving you a reminder for every major (and a bunch of minor) realeases on VHS and DVD for the 22nd

Sadly, Aventuremail is run by retards. I can barely access any of the emails I'm getting. So I'm just going to post progress, but no highlights.

You are using 0% of your storage. (15.06MB / 2000MB). 154 messages total

Tritec is a fibber unless these attractive female friends are from a scat domination site.

Guest T®ITEC

The pictures I sent were files attached to forwarded e-mails. So, uh, yeah. No perverse things.

I can't find pictures of Tritec's attractive friends. I think that has more to do with the fact that i can't get fuck all to load on this mail server. I'm gonna take a break for a couple days and see if they fix it. In the meantime fire up those yahoo's with the 10mb attachment thingies and send me a song or video clip.

Aventure Mail Error

We're sorry, your account is currently disabled so you are unable to use this service. If you have just registered and the operators of Aventure Mail require user validation, your account will not be functional until they activate it. You will be notified by email () when your account is activated.

bollocks.

Guest FrigidSoul

They may offer 2gigs worth of space but it doesn't appear as though any of the 2gigs is functional.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Because you're a lying scumbag?

The only email I ever got from the board where lame OAOAST stuff. And chain mail from TSA...until I blocked her.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Because you're a lying scumbag?

The only email I ever got from the board where lame OAOAST stuff. And chain mail from TSA...until I blocked her.

This was probably her...

mwahahaha.

TSA jokes are the best.

You are using 1% of your storage. (20.79MB / 2000MB).

Photo galleries, videos, music, your personal manifesto. Send me shit.

EDIT: this is the address to that mail box. [email protected]

Clearly the one month deadline has passed, but I'm quite confident that there are some people here who are willing to send me wacky and weird stuff.