TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salacious Crumb

Impact Card

Guest Salacious Crumb

X Division 6-Way:

Elix Skipper vs. Hector Garza vs. Miomoto vs. Chris Sabin vs. Frankie Kazarian vs. Michael Shane

Abyss vs. D-Ray 3000

Sabu and Sonjay Dutt vs. the Naturals

AJ Styles vs. Mr. Aguila - didn't say if the X Division Title is being defended

Ron Killings vs. Eric Young

Thanks for posting this Mad Dog. The six way should be great. Abyss versus D-Ray is a squash I'm sure. I'm glad Sabu is getting into the mix, and hopefully Raven finally makes his debut here for a promo or something. AJ versus Aguila should be interesting and Killings/Young is just kinda thrown together. I am excited, however, as this will be the first time I watch Impact as it airs, so I'm staying as far away from the spoilers as possible. Thoughts?

Truth vs. Eric Young is the reason that I kind of like Impact.

There is 0 chance you'd ever see that match on the ppv...and it's not like Young is the shit or anything...but I really like seeing guys on the roster working with guys they wouldn't usually work with.

Also...Styles vs. Aguila finally breaches the foreign X Cup teams getting into the X division proper. That opens up a whole bunch of new talent for Styles to contend with.

What time is Impact on on the West Coast? would anyone know?

Man, I saw Frankie Kazarian live at a Big Time Wrestling show, and that guy is rad, man. I'm also anxious to see how good Chris Sabin is.

I love it in a hour time TNA produces 5 matches while WWE produce's 3 matches. Oh its so great to have something new, plus I get to see Sabu again!