TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

If you never see 'murder by numbers'

I should have known better than to see a movie starring Sandra Bullock. But, it was a Tuesday night, and I had nothing better to do. 'Changing Lanes' was my original choice, but my friend Klaus refuses to pay for Ben Affleck movies (with good reason) so we caught this piece of utter garbage instead.

'THE PROFILE DOESN'T FIT THE PROFILE!!'

That lame piece of dialogue pretty much sums up the movie. Lame.

Backwards. Poorly written. Long and Boring.

Ryan Gosling had a few moments, but they were ruined by his freakish resemblance to David Arquette. *shudder*

Basically, the movie came off as a bad teen drama, intermingled with a script that seemed to be written by a 12 year old who watches way too much 'Homicide' (which is a very good show, actually) and 'Queer as Folk' (which, oddly enough, seems to be written by a 10 year old.. maybe they're related?).

About 1.5hr into the movie, in the middle of Sandra's big soliloquy about her past, I found myself so restless and bored with this tripe that I blurted out, "Just get the FUCK on with it!!" Which actually netted quite a few cheers from my fellow movie-going patrons.

Folks. If you never see this movie, consider yourself lucky. Though, if you have 2 hours to kill and want a good laugh, then go on a Tuesday, or get someone else to pay for it. But  trust me, this isn't "ha-ha funny" it's more of a "wow, this is sadly pathetic" funny.

God, I can't wait for 'Insomnia.'

It was allright. I have certainly seen worse. You would have been better off with Changing Lanes though, it was much better.