TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Just call me Dan

This is old but what the fucking hell?

Guest Just call me Dan

You have fucking talents ( some have lost it by far as of now, but had it in thier prime) like Perfect, Bulldog and Hall who NEVER EVER got their claim to the damned World Heavyweight title!  What the fuck?  You know I wasn't too fucking bothered by Arquette's little story before, but Shit!  I've seen Bulldog make his last comeback to the WWF and he got thrust into the big picture, then buried and fired.  I pulled for him until the last fucking match.  It sucks ass for him.

Scott Hall is in the WWF right now.  He has a decent spot and his charisma is dead on, but he's stuck with tghe little heatless and circa 1996 bastard Xpac, made to look like a chump and is just not going to be thrust into that one big title hunt, but a 55 year old Hogan and even a Flair of the same age got thier final reigns in.  It just sucks that he got shots but can never say I won the world title.  One of my favorites of all-time too.

Perfect.  He looks like 10 pounds of monkey shit in a 5 pound bag.  His matches suck, he looks lost and has horrible timing now.  A waste.  He came in at the Royal Rumble, and didn't go down for a while.  On the next Raw he's put into a minor storyline w/ Austin.  Looking good.  From there he got hit with a nuke and bombed.  He's done.  No claim to a World Title for Hennig too.

Oh but By God Vince McMahon, Vince Russo and DAVID MOTHER FUCKING ARQUETTE can all say they have.

Fuck all three of you.

Guest FakeRazor

Arquette fucking sucks, we all know that.

As big a fan I am of Scott Hall, I really, REALLY would not want to see him win the WWF title.  Sure, I think he deserved either the WWF or WCW titles, but that was YEARS ago, when the man had something called talent.  Talent has fleeted him the past few years, its rather obvious he doesn't have it anymore.

I'll deffinatly agree with you though, both Perfect and Hall should have gotten their hands on the world title years ago.  They'd sure as hell be better champs than Arquette, and even better champs than Sid (UGH), Lex Luger (AHHH!), and many others.

Guest The Man in Blak

Don't blame Arquette for taking a wad of money that Time Warner was offering him to "promote their movie."

That one is Vince Russo and all Vince Russo, so fuck him and fuck the Blockbuster that he works at.

Guest JHawk

In fact, Russo as World Champion...Arquette as World Champion...Vinnie Mac as World Champion...all Vince Russo ideas...hmm...

Thank God Mr. T wasn't in the Russo era, he'd have had about 12 reigns in 1985.

Guest dreamer420

Hall deserved titles in the past, now I think about all he is good for is teaming with Nash upon his return as the Outsiders.  Hell the WWF should feed them both booze so we get some decent funny material out of them too.

Guest FakeRazor

I still stand by my theroy about Scott Hall.  He gets his power from the little strand of hair in his face.  He hasn't had it ONCE since he returned to the WWF, and look at the results.  He's been terrible!  ;)

Guest Kahran Ramsus
Perfect.  He looks like 10 pounds of monkey shit in a 5 pound bag.  His matches suck, he looks lost and has horrible timing now.  A waste.  He came in at the Royal Rumble, and didn't go down for a while.  On the next Raw he's put into a minor storyline w/ Austin.  Looking good.  From there he got hit with a nuke and bombed.  He's done.  No claim to a World Title for Hennig too.

Hennig is a former World Champion.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

well Henning held a title that was recognized as a world belt so it should count too

Guest Mystery Eskimo

I hate David Arquette. But thats as much for being a really bad actor, looking like a weasal and still getting to shag Courtney Cox than for the WCW thing.

Guest Just call me Dan

Sure they were all Russo ideas, but for the selfish bastards to accept that and ruin the prestige and the honor that people like Flair, Savage, Austin, Hart, Michaels ect established, it's ridiculous.  I can honestly say that if I got a role as a manager or an extra I wouldn't feel right taking the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!

Hall has been missing that strand of hair in the face, I knew something was wrong!

I swear, if he'd have had that at WM, we'd have seen at least a *** match!

Guest What?!

You know, I thought Vinnie Mac was more over and believable a Champion than Triple H in his first reign.

And, umm, Arquette sucks.

Guest Austin3164life

One of the worst pro wrestling booking ideas made in history.  To put your most prestigious title on a non-wrestling Hollywood actor (not even a good actor at that).