TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

IWC's August 14 Show

I know a few people around here follow the International Wrestling Cartel and I thought they would be very interested in the match that has been signed for IWC's August 14 show in West Mifflin, PA. "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs. "The Phenomenal" A.J. Styles vs. "The Notorious 187" Homicide for the first time ever in a three-way dance. This could easily be a "Match of the Year Candidate."

It will be a good match. Let's just hope that the match is still going to happen when the 14th rolls around, not like with 3PW and it's AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels no time limit match.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Well, I'll be going. I honestly think I am the only person here that regularly attends their events though. I last attended the Super indy 3 show that had a real kickass Daniels/AJ match for AJ's last defense of the Super Indy Title until after the match when he gave it up to this years winner Chris Sabin. Generally if the show gets changed it does far in advance, so this one has a very good chance of happening. I'll be there for this too, and I actually can't wait for it. I am just curious to see what else will be on the card too.

Did you go to the last show they had at the CCAC South Campus on June 5th? From the results it looked like a very good show and I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on it.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I actually couldn't go, but for everyone here who would like to get into IWC and if you are able to do tape trades, I will have several TV shows of their's up on my website if you want to check them out. PM me if you are interested.