TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Use Your Illusion

Dynasty Warriors 4: Xtreme Legends...

A quick question for those of you out there that are a fan of the awesome Dynasty Warriors series and own DW4:XL:

Does this 'add-on' (as it is described by the online shop I am looking at) contain *everything* that is found in the original Dynasty Warriors 4, plus some added extras? Or is this a completely revamped title with different game modes etc.?

I'm really interested in buying this, and this actual title is around half the price of the original DW4. If this title contains everything found in the original, PLUS MORE, then I will not hesitate in buying it.

Thanks in advance,

UYI

There is yet another DW4 add on coming out later this year. I can't remember the exact title, but if you do a search of DW4 on gamespot you'll find it.

To answer your question though........Xtreme Legends is simply a game with some add-ons and more characters.

Guest TSMAdmin

UYI, I am a fan of the DW series but Xtreme Legends isn't a stand alone game. You have to have DW4 and the "add-on" allows you to collect extra weapons and a few other extras.

Personally, I wouldn't waste my money or time with the Xtreme pack. Samurai Warriors just came out so you may want to pick that up instead.