TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Official de-push barry horrowitz thread

I'm so sick of barry horrowitz using his political clout to put himself over.  De-push him before he kills the business!  He was a cancer to the Mothership, and I don't see things getting any better.  Sigggghhh, where's Bruiser Brody when you need him???

Guest TheHulkster

Did you see him no sell Marty Jannety's punches on that one episode of Saturday Night? This prick has to pay!

Guest What?!

He buried Skip too. To this day, I still believe Skip would've made it big if it weren't for that damn Horowitz

Guest oldschoolwrestling

You guys have issues.  You are all conveniently disguising the fact that the real wrestler holding everyone down is Pat Patterson's favorite BUTT buddy, Steve Lombardi.

Guest Zack Malibu

I think you're all wrong.  It's not Barry's fault for any of this.  There's one guy you're all forgetting.  The real mastermind.  The true glory hog of jobberdom...

IRON MIKE SHARPE!

Guest Just call me Dan

Oh COME ON!

Big Al Greene is the man who we should all hate. He took over Saturday night with his stupid haircuts and ridiculous tights.  He is the whole reason no one ever got past the glass ceiling in WCW.  He held them all down on Saturday night!

Guest oldschoolwrestling
Oh COME ON!

Big Al Greene is the man who we should all hate. He took over Saturday night with his stupid haircuts and ridiculous tights.  He is the whole reason no one ever got past the glass ceiling in WCW.  He held them all down on Saturday night!

Dude!! Saturday nights were ruined by the one and only Sharkboy!!!

Guest Zack Malibu

But WCW Saturday Night never recovered from the loss of star power once Mark Starr and The Armstrong Bros. left.

Guest Austin3164life

Horrowitz is probably known as the "Greatest Jobber to the Stars" ever.  He can whine all he wants, he's not going anywhere with that kind of track record......

Guest Anglesault

Well, I'm sure they'll get right to it after the Angle depush is complete.

Speaking of Angle, that no good rat bastard Horrowitz almost depushed him back in '96.  The original finish in the '96 olympics was for Angle to job to Horrowitz.  I'm not sure how that one got changed...I think Horrowitz's nemesis The Gambler may have had something to do w/ it.  Oh yeah, "Hole in One" Barry Darsow hit him with a golf club and pulled Angle on top.

THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT!  You people are just jealous because Barry was lightyears ahead of what everyone was doing.  I mean, Keiji Mutoh ripped of all of his stuff, so why don't you cunt-kicking piss-shitters flame HIM????  BTW, I gave Horrowitz/Hard Work Bobby Walker from Worldwide ****3/4.  Man, I'd love to see them go at it again.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Shut up. Horrowitz didn't deserve anything he got. So he changed the business. So he was single handedly responsible for the second wrestling boom. Who cares?

He held down everyone. Luckily, Kevin Nash overcame the tyrant we know as Barry Horrowitz. He's a dirty politicing bastard. *spits on Horrowitz*

WHO CARES IF BARRY HELD ANYONE DOWN???  I mean, as long as he was putting ****+ matches on my screen against The Gambler or one of the High Voltage guys, I was happy.  I mean, if you are indeed the best, it's only natural that you're gonna hold others down.  They DESERVE it.  That's why he always patted himself on the back...

Guest Zack Malibu

Barry was nowheres near the worker he once was when he was taking on the members of High Voltage.  Former WCW World Tag Team Champion Kenny Kaos CARRIED HIM, and we all know that.

Guest What?!

Maaaan, don't get me started on Kenny Kaos. Him and Horrowitz were the biggest backstage politicians of all time. The Clique even looked at them and said "Hey guys, tone it down". And what happened to The Clique after they confronted Horrowitz and Kaos. HBK retired. Nash injured. Hall turns to alcohol. X-Pac can't mainevent pay-per-views. Triple H has to job to Hogan. Screw Horowitz and Kenny Kaos!

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Man...

fricking troll

::Beltshot to Barry::

::Zips down fly, pisses on the jobber, zips up, leaves::

Guest Just call me Dan

Oh and don't forget Barry's match with Goldberg, Goldberg practically had to stiff the guy to get him to sell and hold him down with all his force to get the pin, rather than have the hot-headed Barry Horowitz no-sell the Jackhammer!  Barry tried to ruin Goldberg's career!

Guest Just call me Dan

Yes it is! Because Barry is a bastard!

Don't get me started on his WW3 1998 Battle Royal match in which he no sold everything, and tried to ruin Kevin Nash's (who, by the way, was the head booker and needed respect)

shot at the undefeated monster!

Guest WWF4Life

Pah!! Everybody knows that the true star of WWF Superstars was Reno Riggins. Horowitz couldn't lace Reno's boots.

You guys are all wrong. ROADBLOCK~! changed the business. He was the KING of WCW Saturday nights! That ****1/2 Public Enemy vs. RoadBlock and Some other guy match still makes me quiver. You kids are probably to young to remember RoadBlock. He had the coolest gimmick ever, he carried a GOD DAMN HIGHWAY HORSE to the ring on his shoulders. He had music like a truck backing up (Duke the Dumpster STOLE that music), and he could barely move. He was so cool. Barry Horowitz has nothing on this guy.

Guest Just call me Dan

God I remember Roadblock.  I thought he was done until he showed up on WWF TV as one half of the Acolytes.  His clotheslin is rather hossy!

Guest WWF4Life

Roadblock! I can't believe they put him on Nitro!! Anyway, 'Pistol' Pez Whatley was the star of Worldwide.

Guest Just call me Dan

I'd have loved to see Whatley take on the Master Blasters! God those pantyhose on the heads were way ahead of thier time!

Yeah, but Farroqq and RoadBlock don't really look alike. Don't even go there with the Bradshaw thing......hey, where did my Bradshaw thread go anyway? I think I might give it a bump.........

Guest Just call me Dan

LOL damn it don't bring that up, it started my hilarity with your sig picture! You said that everytime you look at the pic it makes you laugh, well now I laugh histerically at it everytime I see it because something is so damned funny about it!  Bringing that topic back would really get me going!