TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HandofFate

Impact Poll

Which Impact! show has been your favorite?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Impact! show has been your favorite?

• 6/4
    • 6/11
    • 6/18
    • 6/25

I'm new to TNA so I'm wondering about this: Is Impact akin to a "B-show"? Or is there a chance that there will be title matches, etc. on these shows?

I've only been able to see the 6/ 25 show so I won't vote, but this post seemed relevant enough.

Guest The Last Free Voice

It's not a b-show. There has been an X title match, and they play up what happens on IMPACT on the PPV.

Guest Coffey

I voted for null because I can't really decide. Not too much thus far has differentiated that shows. We've had multiple X-matches...multiple Jeff Jarrett guitar beats & a few Abyss squashes. Throw in a couple random tag team matches & some Monty Brown action and you have all the shows.

Don't get me wrong, they aren't bad. It's just that nothing has really happened. It's like an hour long commercial for the $10 PPVs. At least that's how it seems. It's like "here's match, you get more for ten dollars! Oh, by the way, buy our DVDs!"

Guest Salacious Crumb

I really can't decide. The only week that really fell flat was week 2.

I'm new to TNA so I'm wondering about this: Is Impact akin to a "B-show"? Or is there a chance that there will be title matches, etc. on these shows?

I've only been able to see the 6/ 25 show so I won't vote, but this post seemed relevant enough.

America's Most Wanted won the NWA Tag Straps from Kid Kash & Dallas on the first show, so at this point, it's not a B-Show at all.

Xplosion is the real B-Show.

I went with the first show. It had some really good matches on it. I was close to voting for Friday's episode, but The Amazing Spot Blower is probably what ended up doing it for me.

I went with the first show. It had some really good matches on it. I was close to voting for Friday's episode, but The Amazing Spot Blower is probably what ended up doing it for me.

I was the same way. I really liked this week's show, though. The ME was the best one since week 1 and the AMW match was a lot of fun on both shows. The difference to me is that the work was more crisp in the first show's opening spotfest because Red wasn't as off as he was this week.