TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angel_Grace_Blue

Uh, any chance for some rugby discussion?

So, I see topics regarding basketball, baseball, hockey, football, etc., but, and unless I'm horribly blind, none on the sport of rugby. I figure there's got to be at least some fans of the sport, so let's discuss.

I mean anything. Thoughts on the upcoming Tri-Nations, local stuff, how sad the northern hemisphere teams looked against the southern hemi teams, who's looking good for the 07 cup, memorable 6 nations stuff, whatever.

I'll start if off. Do you think that the Pacific Islands team (The combination of Tonga, Samoa and Fiji teams) should be allowed as a world cup-eligible team, or perhaps included in the Tri-Nations, or should they be more of an all-star type team, similar to a Barbarians team or the like (The Harlem Globetrotters of rugby. They just need a Washington Generals equivalent).

I haven't been to summer booger in over a month because I'm working so damn much. However I've been working out like mad and plan on walking into August training camp a friggin' monster!

That's my rugby discussion.

Yeah, but the international season is pretty much over now for us, with that [sarcasm]fantastic tour of new zealand and australia[/sarcasm], at least I have my World Cup final 2003 DVD if things get really bad, although I am looking forward to the Lions tour.