TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RicFlairGlory

The million dollar man

Guest RicFlairGlory

man has anyone gone to www.milliondollarman.com lately?  Its hilarious, it has his preaching schedule, and the message boards there are insane.

I'm amazed how much he still embraces his character even though he hates the way Wrestling is today.  Especially since he was playing the rich white guy.  

Oh well, He still rules.  Bring back IRS!!!

Guest dreamer420

It probably gets more people to listen to him preach.  I know if he was in my town I'd go, not for the religion but for the Ted.

Oh well, He still rules.  Bring back IRS!!!

#### RIGHT!!!1! :D

I agree with these statments.  You also forgot to mention his great theme music.

""Hahahahahahaha!  Money!  Money!  Money! Money!  Monee-e-e!  Everybody's got a price........ for the Million Dollar man!  Always!"

That's all I remember from the song.

Guest FakeRazor

DiBiase ruled, always did, always will.  I will forever mark for DiBiase.

Oh and..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Money, Money, Money, Money, Moneeeeeeeyyyyy

Everybody's got a price

Everybody's gonna pay

Cuz the Million Dollar Man

ALWAYS gets his way!

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Money, Money, Money, Money, Moneeeeeeyyy

Some might cost a little...

Some might cost a lot...

But I'm the Million Dollar Man

And you WILL BE BOUGHT!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Guest Human Fly

I still laugh everytime I think of the time he got that kid to try and dribble a basketball 10 times, and when the kid got it to 8 or 9 he kicked it away. That was classic. The way the kid looked at him I wonder if he knew that Ted was going to kick it away.

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

The basketball skit with the kid ruled!

His theme tune was magnificent in telling you everything you needed to know about the character, though the best bit was the forced rhyme of "lot" and "bought" making bought sound more like "bott"!

Wasnt he trying to get in touch with Jake Roberts so he could knock some sense into him? Did anything come of that?

Guest RicFlairGlory
Wasnt he trying to get in touch with Jake Roberts so he could knock some sense into him? Did anything come of that?

oh yeah he was trying to

but man, jake the snake went with too many steroids and too much crack.  Just like the Warrior

speaking of which, www.ultimatewarrior.com is classic too

just go to his quotes, its every bad cliche ever, and worse. Classic.

DiBiase is near the top of the "Great WWF Stars Who Never Held The WWF Title" list.  (Unless you count that time he "bought" it.)  Did anyone else like the show he did with Todd Pettingill?  It  was only around for a month or two with them as co-hosts, so I'm guessing it wasn't very popular, but I caught it every week and died laughing.

Another great DiBiase moment - Do you remember when Nikolai Volkoff was in the Million Dollar Corporation as Ted's bitch, and he had to wear the shirt with the "cent" sign on the back?

Guest RicFlairGlory
DiBiase is near the top of the "Great WWF Stars Who Never Held The WWF Title" list.  (Unless you count that time he "bought" it.)  Did anyone else like the show he did with Todd Pettingill?  It  was only around for a month or two with them as co-hosts, so I'm guessing it wasn't very popular, but I caught it every week and died laughing.

Another great DiBiase moment - Do you remember when Nikolai Volkoff was in the Million Dollar Corporation as Ted's bitch, and he had to wear the shirt with the "cent" sign on the back?

lol, oh man the cent shirt was great

and I consider him the champion. you can buy the title, its part of his gimmick. He was the champ.

man I cant think of anything that dibiase ever did that was bad

everything was just classic...

Guest Human Fly

Remember when Virgil turned on Dibiase? Ted was trying to get him to pick the million dollar belt up, and Virgil was hesitating and Ted was like "Need I remind you about your family, your Mother? Pick it up!" Vince was all disgusted "How dare he!". Ted should've gotten a run with the title.

I really, really hated him as a kid. I didn't like the other heels, but I HATED him.

I guess there's nothing more I can say that really says how good he was!!!

Guest Special K

To this day, whenever I get my paycheck from my measly in-school job, I do the little money x 5 song unconsciously. And yeah, even though I was sort of a heel-lover as a kid, I still hated DiBiase.

I love the stories about Vince giving him money to hand out so that he could 'live the gimmick'

Guest nWoScorpion

I was watchin the Kings Court w/ the Ted & Volkoff skit, it was soooo funny.

Its time you dress fancy, so i bought you a tuxedo......shirt! nahahahahaha!!

And the big ol' cent sign on his back, and his trunks had "property of the million dollar man" on them.

His theme music ruled, although he only started using it in 1990ish.

The basketball skit was probably one of the funiest, I know i was rollin.

Is it me or did Volkoff wear the SAME SUIT every show, and no one mentioned it...well, maybe dibiase did, i aint sure.

Guest converge241

Dibiase is the MAN!

all his vignettes were great...Perfect was a close second..

Why dont they do shit like that anymore?

The closest they came was Jericho's poolside interviews or the stalker videos.

Its not like they arent doing it because they dont want to take away from the wrestling because we still get 20 minute interviews and awful skits.

So why not have some well produced pretaped vignettes to get some characters over?

Guest buffybeast

I always sensed a homoerotic element in Dibiase and Virgil's relationship.

Guest converge241

when i think of virgil homoerotic comes to mind is that story about what V did to get his job in one of the RF shoot videos..

Guest Human Fly

"when i think of virgil homoerotic comes to mind is that story about what V did to get his job in one of the RF shoot videos.."

Do I want to know?

Guest buffybeast

It's not that bad, really.  The story I heard is that Virgil let Pat Patterson or one of the other agents perform oral sex on him in return for a WWF gig.

Guest buffybeast

Well, I can see it happening.  Whether or not it is true, only a few people know that.

Guest dreamer420

well next time someone sees virgil at an indy or whatever, they should ask him about it

Guest converge241

it does not seem that bad if true.. at least he would be the taker, not the giver!

Ill make sure if I see Mike Jones at an indy...............ill get someone else to ask about it :)

Guest dreamer420

that's a thought that entered my mind too converge.  you'd think that if he wanted the job he'd be the one giving head, not getting it.