TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Tonights simpson's episode

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I figured that it would be a spoof of the Movie Indecent Proposal from the previews,but its been kinda funny.  Especially the opening with Comic Book Guy and Jar Jar Binks...

Guest theWCWRaider

Yeah, I liked the opening, I thought it was decent, but not great.

I will say, its  good to have John Lovits back doing a voice on the show, I just find him entertaining from his days as the Critic.

Guest Daredevil21

I found the episode funny for the most part. Was this one new? The description sounded like a repeat, but I didn't remember it at all. I have only taped like four episodes all season, which is bad for me since the ony times I would occassionally miss it was when a WWF PPV was the same night and I couldn't get to a second vcr. They are showing an old one now, which I remember as being hilarious for the first half and then the second halfs drags a bit and has a cop-out ending.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Supposedly its a brand new episode.  I thought at first from the previews that it was a rerun since I figured it would have come out close to Indecent Proposal.  Maybe it was an old episode that never got aired but then the Jar Jar Binks reference would have had to have been added..

Guest FakeRazor

I thought this was one of the better episodes this season personally.  That's not saying much though...