TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

Help with Kazaa Lite

I deleted Kazaa Lite from my computer a few months ago and there would be over a million people on there at any time of the day, but the version I recently downloaded rarely has over 100,000 people online at any time of the day. I don't think it is the same version as the original I downloaded so if anyone can help me find the version with everyone on it I would really appreciate it.

Guest slacklet

The latest version is Kazaa Lite Resurrection 0.0.7.6

However, you need to have Kazaa Lite Resurrection 0.0.7.5 installed in order to run the update file for 0.0.7.6

Get both files here.

Whats the difference between regular Kazaa and Kazaa light?  Just curious as I'm usually a "Just me the whole kit plus kaboddle" kind of guy with programs and such

Steve

Kazaa Lite doesn't have spy-ware and ad-ware. That's about it.

I deleted Kazaa Lite from my computer a few months ago and there would be over a million people on there at any time of the day, but the version I recently downloaded rarely has over 100,000 people online at any time of the day. I don't think it is the same version as the original I downloaded so if anyone can help me find the version with everyone on it I would really appreciate it.

Are you sure its not just a down cycle in terms of users on-line.

I may be wrong, but doesn't the amount of users dip significantly when schools are out during the summer months for any file sharing program?

Steve