TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MillenniumMan831

Tape Sale (CVs, MSG, SNME, ect)

Hello,

I'm unloading some tapes for $8 a piece shipped anywhere in the US. More for shipping if it's to another country. All these tapes are my copies and not dubs of the copies. They are either from broken deals or I just don't need them anymore. Here they are:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- WCW Souled Out 2000 Home Video Master (Cut box)

- 1st Gens of CVs Wham Bam Bodyslam and Royal Rumble 1995 in EX quality. Also included are a few matches from Winter Combat (Diesel/Bulldog, Razor/Douglas (clipped), Hart/Bulldog, & Goldust/Jannetty)

- 1st Gens of Home Videos Rebellion 1999, Spring Stampede 2000, and Bloodbath (plus a few bonus cage matches threw in). EX quality.

- Missy Hyatt Shoot Interview. From Wrestling Universe and I'm pretty sure it's a 1st Gen. Either way, it's VG.

- 1st Gens of CV versions of Survivor Series 1987, Hulkamania 4, SummerSlam 1994, and Slammy Awards 1997. EX Quality

- 3 Eps from Wrestling Challenge from 1/87-2/87. G/VG Quality. 2 Notable matches are Kamala vs. Mick Foley but announced as Faley & the Debut of Demolition (CULLEY as Smash) vs. Sivi Afi/Jerry Allen. Also includes the first few Piper's Pits leading up to WrestleMania III. Also includes better looking eps of SNME 11/89, 1/90, and 4/90 (looks the best of the bunch) in VG Quality. And The Main Event 2/90 in VG Quality.

- Eps of Wrestling Challenge from 10/86 and MSG shows from 11/85 and 12/85 . . . The Challenge eps and MSG 11/85 are G while MSG 12/85 is a tad under VG.

- MSG 6/84 & 9/84 & first 10ish minutes of the War to Settle the Score . . . Very nice pic in all 3 although 6/84 has a little static/fuzz but 9/84 looks spectacular.

- SNMEs 11/87 (missing intro), 1/88, 4/88, 10/88, 1/89 (little static), TME 2/88, and much of SNME 11/86 (shaky pic for the first 10 minutes; cuts off before Bees/Harts) These are all 1st Gens and look fantastic and I'll be sending the tape as is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If interested, you can either PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks.