TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

CZW Tournament of Death 3 Results!

Courtesy of TheBrandon over @ the CZWjerks board:

Round ONE -

The Arsenal d. Evil Ninja #2 (2/3 Light Tube Log Cabins)

Nick Gage d. Ruckus (Barbed Wire Boards)

Wifebeater d. Mad Man Pondo (Fans Bring The Weapons)

Sexxy Eddy d. Ian Knoxx (Tack Strips)

Necro Butcher d. Green Phantom (Fans Bring The Weapons)

JC Bailey d. Chri$ Ca$h (Light Tubes & Ladders Death Match)

Round TWO -

Sexxy Eddy d. The Arsenal (Light Tubes)

*Eddy had three gashes on his forearm that sprayed blood two feet away, into his own mouth, and at fans. Gotta love Montreal.

Wifebeater d. JC Bailey (Fans Bring The Weapons)

Necro Butcher d. "Hardcore" Nick Gage (Panes of Glass)

Round THREE -

Sexxy Eddy doesn't continue due to his injury.

Wifebeater d. Necro Butcher (Double Hell 200 Light Tube)

*One side is a fence with 200 tubes. One is a barbed wire fence. One side has barbed wire ropes, and the ring is filled with every weapon they have.

Zandig announces that CZW would be on Pay Per View soon.

Let's hope Zandig actually pays his workers this time and doesn't bounce any checks like he did to Terry Funk the last time. Actually airing the PPV on the day they announce would also be another good start.

Guest Real F'n Show

I take it Ruckus replaced Zandig then? Sounds good, too bad Wifebeater had to win, he's my least favorite in the Tournament besides Mad Man Pondo. I like everyone else.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Apparently both Phantom/Necro and Arsenal/Eddy were almost on par with the Necro/Klein classic at KOTDM, judging from live reports I've heard. Regardless of the winner, this sounds like a must-buy.

Edited by Jay Z. Hollywood

Wifebeater winning is a tad bit daunting.

That blood spraying must have been an unbelievable sight. I was going to go to DE today and photograph the show, and now I really wish I had.

Going to pre-order this the second I can.

Guest Sturgis

OK I've had time to let this all sink in so here's a report:

First the bus to get aross the street from the parking lot(Tire Cener) was a school bus.

While in line John House ask people who they thought would win UTOD and I questioned which made my day.

Round 1

The Arsenal vs. Evil Ninja #2 (2/3 Light Tube Log Cabins)

Ninja blew a spot early, and so the match got shit on until the end, with Arsenal stacking the tubes and putting Ninja threw it.

Nick Gage vs. Ruckus (Barbed Wire Boards)

The crowd was all over Nick Gage for some reason. Match wasn't all that great either.

Wifebeater vs. Mad Man Pondo (Fans Bring The Weapons)

Crowd was in the way so I can't give good judgement.

Sexxy Eddy vs. Ian Knoxx (Tack Strips)

90% was STALLING. The other ten was pretty good.

Necro Butcher vs. Green Phantom (Fans Bring The Weapons)

Before I got to meet Pondo, who's been a guilty pleasure of mine for no reason whatsoever. Delaware LOVES Necro. Couldn't see much, but I did see a CANDY MACHINE used.

JC Bailey vs. Chri$ Ca$h (Light Tubes & Ladders Death Match)

AWESOME. Ca$h earned even more of my respect after this match. Both got a standing ovation. Zandig ask Ca$h to be part of Team Zandig for COD6(Same a last year, I'm assuming Team Zandig vs. Blackout)

Round 2

Sexxy Eddy vs. The Arsenal (Light Tubes)

MOTN. Fans were chanting Eddy's name at the end, along with "YOU SICK FUCK" after he squirted blood everywhere. They went near the truck with the stacked tables and I got blood all on me.

Wifebeater vs. JC Bailey (Fans Bring The Weapons)

Wifebeater got hit with the weedwhacker, which is BY FAR THE SICKEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD. Crowd was in the way so I can't give good judgement. Match ended with Beater and Bailey in a truck bed FULL of lightubes.

Necro Butcher vs. "Hardcore" Nick Gage (Panes of Glass)

Glass barley broke. Gage went to do the Face Wash and the glass didn't break the first time, but it did the 2nd and hit every body 4 rows behind it. Match went outside into the crowd as they sat down and threw LEGIT punches at each other(Funny Note: Crowd makes a perfect circle without the help of security). Necro hit Gage THREE TIMES with a pane and it DIDN'T BREAK.

Round 3

Wifebeater vs. Necro Butcher (Double Hell 200 Light Tube)

Crowd was in the way so I can't give good judgement.

The Ffinal spot wasn't impressive as last years.

Things Bought:

UTOD Shirt

CZW Shirt

COD5 DVD

FMW Poster(circa 1999)

Best Live show I've ever been too.

Sturgis' Top 5 shows:

1. CZW UTOD III

2. CZW UTOD II

3. ECW House Show in 99'

4. ECW House Show in 97'

5. WWE House Show in 03'

What a fucking show. This was the best TOD yet. My brother's first CZW show too, and what a fucking introduction to CZW for him.

For all you attendance marks, I would guess something a bit over 600.

On to the matches

Arsenal vs. Ninja: This match was great. Ninja and Arsenal were both awesome, and this was a great deathmatch because it involved a lot of actual wrestling and good death match psych I thought. Some sick spots too.

Gage vs. Ruckus: This match started pretty slow but was pretty decent one it picked up. I mean Ruckus was wearing like 3 shirts, lol. But not really anything to write home about.

Knoxx vs. Eddy: Meh, this also started slow, but Eddy did a great heel job here, not wanting to take the weapons, etc. A lot of bumps into thumbtacks.

Wifebeater vs. Pondo: This was a quick match but had some sick shots.

Necro vs. Phantom: This was like a legit shoot fight with Phantom getting all kinds of fucked up, it looked like he was bleeding through his mask. Just a crazy ass brawl all over the place.

Cash vs. Bailey: this was fucking awesome. Cash really impressed the hell out of me, and took a lot more than I thought he would, he has really come into his own. A fucking sick, and great match.

Eddie vs. Arsenal: This was sick. Eddy squeezing his hand and having blood shooting out of an artery was surreal. Eddy is a crazy motherfucker, and personally I think Arsenal deserves a lot of respect because he was definetly on his A game tonight. What a hell of a fucking match. MOTN.

WB vs. Bailey: This was another fucking awesome and sick ass match. I didn't catch the supposedly sick ending bump but I will have to check the tape.

Necro vs. Gage: This is the one match that really didn't stand out as much as the rest. it was decent but again nothing to write home about.

Main Event: Crazy shit everywhere, with some sick spots, but it started to rain so it seemed like they had to cut it a bit short but the end bump was all worthwile. I will say that I wanted Necro to win, because beater has already won before (TOD1), but that didn't take away from the match.

Overall, this show was amazing. Really, from top to bottom, the best TOD so far. Some matches were took sick for words, and nothing was bad at all. Just a great show. thank you CZW!!

Guest Aecas

Since when did weight have anything to do with wrestling or winning matches?

I'll be snapping this show up as soon as I can get my paws on it.

Guest Soylent Green Is People

From everything i've heard the shows sounds great, if it's half as good as people are saying as soon as this is available the tape will be in my hands. From the pictures and clips i've seen i'm sure i won't be disappointed.

Guest macheteofodin

I'm so proud of the IWS guys. My (and others') constant pimping of them is hard to live up to, but they seemed to.

Beater winning kind of pisses me off. It just doesn't make sense to have him win it again.

I'm waiting for the DVD...which will be hard. haha

I don't know if I want this or not. I'm not a blood mark or anything, but I like a deathmatch if its a crazy brawl with some big spots in it. I HATE the kind of deathmatch that's just "walk around and stab each other".

I guess that means I won't like Beater vs. Pondo. :P

Guest trickstyle_360

Let's hope Zandig actually pays his workers this time and doesn't bounce any checks like he did to Terry Funk the last time. Actually airing the PPV on the day they announce would also be another good start.

How can he bounce checks to Terry Funk if the last PPV never happened? It was a Onita PPV also, right? Please explain yo' self.