TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

Ah fuck

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Probably because you've got some pro wrestling jackanape clinging to your every dingleberry. It's like when iB fell in love with me.

Guest FrigidSoul

I thought I hung from Banky's sack. I don't swing from scrotem to scrotem like some testicle chimp.

I've also stated that subliminal_animal is my favorite poster. I would think I'm dangling from his nuts by that notion.

Guest FrigidSoul

I also don't hate you. I am however disappointed in your ability to entertain me lately. That's what you're here for. We certainly don't keep you here because you provide insightful and well thought out discussion. So make with the funny.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

No, *I* hang from Banky's sack, as does JSYK. You hang from Inc's sack as does everyone else in the grand scheme of things.

Frigid belongs to my testicles, actually.

I don't know what Thumbtack's talking about, but you could just make your sack hanger hate you (see me and DerangedHermit; me and FrigidSoul).

If I'd have known what I was getting into, I'd have never gotten a sack hanger. If things worked out the way i wanted, he'd have gotten himself banned in about a week from now.

No, *I* hang from Banky's sack, as does JSYK. You hang from Inc's sack as does everyone else in the grand scheme of things.

I got this funny feeling, that you don't love me, anymore.