TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

We're not particularly fond of test thread

What are you talking about? His match with Kane is *****! And he gets a HUGE amount of heat. Almost as much as Albert, Edge, & Triple H, but no quite that much.

Guest What?!

And how can anyone forget his great wrestling strategy like getting himself stuck in the ropes in order to make Eddie Guerrero fall. Test is a ring general!

I'm going to come out of the closet and say I like Test.  He's got a good look, average mic skills, he doesn't blow any more spots than anyone else, and I mark for the big boot.  After years of Hogan's "Stick-the-leg-up-and-wait-for-opponent-to-run-into-his-foot", its great to see that move done by someone who can make it look good.  He just gets booked shitty and his feuds never capture anyone's imagination.  Am I the only one who feels like this?  (Probably)

BTW I have defended HHH, X-Pac and now Test on this board, so before I dig myself in any deeper let me add that I love Angle, Benoit, and Flair as well.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Test is really good. He can run around, and hit people, and do one of Hulk Hogan's moves! And he has nice hair too!

What are you talking about? His match with Kane is *****! And he gets a HUGE amount of heat. Almost as much as Albert, Edge, & Triple H, but no quite that much.

Whoa, easy buddy. I thought Kane/Test clocked in at about ****9/10, because of a guy in the audience wearing a Bob Seger t-shirt. Other than that, classic.

And, also, Albert has not yet attained the level of heat that these other legends have, but he'll soon be main-event caliber. [/JR mode]

Guest Mystery Eskimo
And, also, Albert has not yet attained the level of heat that these other legends have, but he'll soon be main-event caliber.

Oh boy, he's a HOSS!

Guest Human Fly

The best thing Test ever did was during the Corporation. It was on an episode of Heat and the story was that The Rock was getting paranoid. It ended up being Bossman v. Rock later in the show. Test was trying to get the Rock not to take the match The Rock brushed him off and said "Know your role and go get the Rock a sandwich, no cheese!" Test was like "Whatever" and then walked away. I always pictured Test coming back during the commercial break with a sandwich and saying "Turkey on wheat with no cheese just like you asked Champ!"

Guest converge241

Im a Test fan.  He's not my favorite and cant work as well as most of the ones I like, but he tries and is pretty good for a big man (let the beltshots commence!).

Guest Special K

I don't actively hate Test, it's just that he's so 'blah', and gets so many pushes, apparently only due to his size. And he's one of the least charismatic guys in the WWF, lacking even the 'negative charisma' that guys like Blackman have. I also personally think he looks like a goof. Still like his boot and his old elbowdrop though.

If he expanded his moveset, got a new name, he'd be main event quality, i like Test but i hate taking tests - dont care for testes either.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

he doesn't  get pushes 'just' because of his size. He's also best friends with Shane Mcmahon.

Guest Anglesault
If he expanded his moveset, got a new name, he'd be main event quality,

HA! He'd have to do a lot more than change his name and expand his moveset a little. He'd have to become talented, grow a personality and get over. Something Test has ALWAYS failed at.