TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Mt Dew Baja Blast at Taco Bell

So it's Mountain Dew that tastes like Sprite...riiiiiight...

I don't get the infatuation with taking your product and making it taste different. Pepsi Twist? I had it when it was called Sprite, with the difference being that Sprite tastes a lot better. Vanilla Coke? In my day, we called it Cream Soda, and it didn't taste like ass. Mountain Dew Orange? Why not just get a fucking orange soda, jackass?

I have turned into a bitter old man at the age of 18. Ain't it great?

My 14 year old brother is like that with bands. Whenever one of his friends mentions one of their favorite bands, my brother tells his friend their favorite band sucks. I can see Pepsi Twist tasting like Sprite, but I don't think Vanilla Coke tastes like Cream Soda. Maybe I just drink too much soda, hell I'll drink almost everything that's carbonated.

Mountain Dew Code Red remains the best of the spin-off flavors, simply by virtue of it pretty much tasting totally new. Vanilla Coke tastes like someone melted butter into cola.

Sounds weird. On that note, can anyone else come up with other odd new concepts for popular soft drinks made by cola companies?

Sprite Strawberry

Mello Yello Purple (it would probably taste like a watered-down, grape-flavored Welch's drink)

Pepsi Peach

Sierra Mist Raspberry

You bastard I thought you were naming existing sodas. I was ready to rush out and get Pepsi Peach! I'd honestly like to see a big named chocolate soda, it'd probably suck but I'd like to see it.

There's Canfield's Chocolate Fudge, KKC, I get it in the greater Chicago area. It tastes more like Canfield's chocolate ass to me, but inexplicably, my cousins and I LOVE the stuff and drink it all the time at my grandmother's house. We DEMAND the sludge, hate it, and ask for more. I'll never understand my family, I just enjoy the ride.

Im going to try it later today, but I've heard some people say its not that great.

I don't really like orginal Mt Dew, but Code Red is pretty good stuff.

I was also recomended to try the new Mt Dew Slurpee at 7-11.

CodeRedBottles.gif

All other soft drinks shall bow down in the presence of the almighty Code Red.

dnl.jpg

dnL does not need to bow however, as it is almost as good.

Oh, and Livewire sucks an elephant gooch.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The new Taco Bell dew is gross. I had a sip and immediately spat it in the parking lot. Tasted like some kind of awful syrup.

Guest Retro Rob

It was fucking nasty. I had one sip of that and a beef/potato burrito, nachos and a Coke. Then I burped and guess which flavor came back up... the Baja Dew. That is just fucking weird.

I think it taste similar, considering Sprite is lemon/lime, and Pepsi Twist is lemon.

Also...how doesn't Vanilla Coke taste like Cream Soda? Cream Soda is vanilla-flavored soda. Vanilla Coke is vanilla-flavored Coca Cola. Voila.