TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beingz0wningj00

Defiance comments

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Annie lost her G-String... Annie lost her G-String. :D

4 new champeens... two of them are now THREE TIME, THREE TIME, THREE TIME CHAMPS!!!

Congrads Stryke on your first WF win.

Raynor you my boy. I loved your ending dude. Fucking Sweet... oh and that Mexican slut was in there as well. :)

*whistles quietly, muttering something about 3-time US champ*

Sacred wins that ICTV title... tight dude... very tight... we are talking a night with Annie tight... Ok, you can stab me for that one babe. ;)

For he's a jolly good fellow... Great match from you two. Mark, you were my stablemate in the beginning... I gave you your limp... Now I'm the first on boards to say good bye. Later big guy. Edwin, you have the momentum now... ATTACK DA THUGG!!!

HVT! HVT! HVT! You my dawg yo! Tight match with Fallout... and Bo at the end... eVil yo. Sorry about sending Edwin after you though. ;)

Stubby... Get over this you fingercuffed freak! ..!..

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

What a crazy show.

Big matches!  Big nuttiness!  Big gooooood!  

Congrats to all winners, here's to Thugg for doing it again and once again incorporating a great storyline surprise type thingy, and here's to Sacred for getting that damn belt, finally!  Woo-hoo!

More comments to come when I get through the whole thing, but, in the meantime...READ THE RETIREMENT MATCH!

Thank you, come again.

Guest crusen86

New champs everywhere - bar the world title.

Congrats everyone.

Sucks to see you go Mark. Hmm... But something doesn't smell right. Is King back officially? Anyway, Stevens will be back in a few months. Erm, yeah.

Big props to Sacred, finally getting that elusive PPV win.

Oh, and good debut for Stryke.

Guest chirs3

I'm sorry Mark, I didn't wanna say this. You leave me no choice...

DARN YOU TO HECK! DARN YOOOOUUU!

*gasps from the room*

I know that was harsh, and I'm sorry, bu-

*no dude, that was stupid*

Shut up.

Find a loophole or something, Mark! It can be done!

More comments when I get through the show.

Guest HVilleThugg

Good show...damn good show.  Except for that first match, but honestly, who's surprised there?  We all knew that if Rotten didn't write, no one would...but anyway.

No surprise in the tag title match.  Sorry to Taylor and Munich, but a team of Raynor and Munich is just too much crazy Carnie talent to overcome.  I haven't read this entire match either, but I will later today.  I have no job and I get bored during the day, so I need something to read later on.  From what I glanced at, it was everything I expected form a former world champ in ELM, and a tag god like Raynor.  Congrats gentlemen...no go out and SAVE OUR TAG TEAM DIVISION!!!

Congrats on a solid debut for Stryke.  I honestly haven't read more than the ending of that match, but it was good to say the least.  It seems that more newbies are winning titles in their debuts.  Does this mean a new breed is about to enter the WF and push us old guys (snicker) out, much like what happened a while ago with Edwin, King, X, myself, and Magnifico?  I hope not, but it's certainly nice to see some solid debuts from the bumpees.

Jay Dawg is 3-time...3-time US Champion!!!  I can say that I didn't think he could beat Bo, but somehow, someway, JD's been winning lately...and not by flukes and no shows.  He's been writing about 179% better than I've ever seen him, and if you don't believe me, just read his match.  No Bo...well, we'll get to that son of a bitch later...

SACRED! SACRED! SACRED!!  Yeah boy!!!  You did it!!  You did it man!!  You finally won that big match and captured the ICTV title, and in impressive fashion, I might add!!!  Congratulations man, I don't know anyone who deserves it more.

I'll get back to the Edwin/Stevens match...

{sigh} I won.  Dammit...I was really sweating there.  I hope everyone was surprised at the ending, and I hope everyone liked it.  I can't really comment on my own match because, well...I wrote it.  So...if you didn't read it, I ask that you do...

Special Tribute

Ladies and gentlemen of the SWF (and our one fan), today we have lost one of the true greats.  We've lost someone who pushed himself to the limit to be great, and always pushed us in the fed to step up our games.  Grand Slam Mark Stevens is nothing but a class act all the way, whether it's in a feud or just on the boards.  Stevens was like an older brother to all of us here...someone we could watch and mimick, knowing that we'd be ok as long as we stayed on the path he paved.  I know he was like that to me.  Stevens and I had our differences sometimes, but Stevens was always the mature man...always the bigger man.  He will stand up and tell you how he feels, but he'll also tell you when he's wrong...and that takes a real man.  Some of the things Stevens and I said to each other out of the public eye lead me to believe that Stevens was more than just some guy in an e-fed...he was a genuine, honest, and overall great guy.  

His talented writing led him to be one of the great champions in this fed.  2-time world champion, ICTV champion, Tag Team, and a bunch of other shit.  He's the most decorated wrestler in the IGN/SWF.  In my eyes, he was the glue that held the Carnies together.

Mark, you were an amazing talent, and a great person.  You will truly be missed by me, and I'm sure by everyone in the fed.

Those of you who just went to your match to see if you won, I implore you...read the Retirement Match.  If not for the sheer fact that it's an amazing match, read it as a last tribute to a great writer.  Trust me, you will not be disappointed.  It's long, but it's definitely worth the read because it's that good.

Goodbye Mark...and good luck in your future endeavors.

Da "soft and sensative side of" H

Guest AnnieEclectic

Well, let's see what Annie thought as she read the PPV...

huh... this match is short, oh, Stubby wrote it. Damn, I'm fixing my computer calendar now, as I'm pissed....

Good job Stryke!

New Tag champs huh? Heh, ELM doesn't need any more gold, or at least gold I can't take off of him....

JD won, I interfered.....

Sacred won, I interfered.....

AAAAAAAA! Dammit, i wanted to see some loophole get them both out :(

I wish I could say something like Thugg did, but I can't as I really haven't gotten to know you. But you were always a great guy when I talked to you, it seems like you wouldn't be any different any other time. Here's hoping you return :)

.....BO TURNS? WHAT THE FUCK?????? oh.. Thugg wins. Again. Yawn ;-)

Yeah.... that's it, If I cant count on other people to make me lose, I'm writing the damn things myself. Grrrr

-Annie

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Man, what a show...

It's a shame that no one wrote for the g-string match, but whoever wrote the one that was posted more than made up for it.

Very nice job, Stryke. Looks like a bit of a Hardcore divison reinvigorance could be occuring...speaking of which...

...yay! Me and Raynor won! I do wish Thoth and Spider had been around to write, however.

Damn JD, what's gotten into you? Because you surprised me with the win, I'll restrain from calling you a bitch again.

Way to go Sacred! Great payoff from this mini-angle.

*sigh* It was a terrific match, and I already knew who was going, but damned if I'm not upset anyway. I can't say much that hasn't already been said, so I'll just say thanks and goodbye to the man who gave me my first real feud in the JL, and always carried his weight (and then some) throughout his career.

Damn, who's left to challenge Thugg? Edwin, Thoth, and Sacred, me thinks. I'm already his bitch, so out goes that.

Anyway, great show, and terrific effort from all involved!

Guest Grand Slam

Dang, Thugg.  Thank you.  Thanks to everyone so far who has commented.  To answer a question or two...

King is not, I am sorry to say, coming back.  He was a Special Referee and that is it.  But, I couldn't imagine doing the retirement angle without him.

And while I am retired, I am not going anywhere.  I'll still check the boards reguarly, give out opinions where needed and stick my nose in when I feel like it.  You can;t get rid of me that easy.

Look for one, last promo from me before too long.  I just want to wait until everyone has had a chance to read the show.

Guest Thoth

Firstly, I apologize.  I no-showed both my matches.  Though I planned to no-show the tag match, as I requested that match in the first place to drop the tag straps, but the ICTV match I could not write as I left this weekend for FanimeCon in Santa Clara.  That said, Sacred wrote a DYNAMITE match, and if I had wrote, I still think Sacred would have taken this one.

Top to bottom, it was a great card.  Though I was hoping that Sarah or Lady Red would have written the G-string match...

Thugg with the crazy-awesome victory!  Wow... if this keeps up, looks like the second reign could be as stellar as the first.  And if Suicide King stays retired, it may never end... and Bo!  Holy crap!  I so did not see that coming!  Say it with me: Bo rules.

And then, the match between Edwin MacPhisto and Mark Stevens.  First of all, do what everyone else is saying, and read that match.  It's the perfect example of actions in the ring telling a story, a story of struggles, of courage.

Mark, I didn't know you too well.  Your reign as champion came as I was a fresh bumpee to the IGNWF.  But I looked up to you.  Because you were good.  You are good.  Damn good.  All the accolades you've received don't even begin to tell the story of your ability.  In this fed, I think everyone looks up to you as the mature adult... maybe because you are ;-) ...but it's the way you carry yourself... with class.  I think Grand Slam is one of those people who personifies respect.

Good luck... out there, Grand Slam Mark Stevens.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Grrr.  Well, I used as much available time as I could put together to write this week, and ended up with a 4800 word match that would've been great if it were, say, a Storm match, but just wasn't up to par for a PPV.  I may post it later if I feel so inclined.

Congrats to the other winners, particularly Stryke.  I'll have extended comments later, again, if I feel so inclined.

Guest Zero_Cool

I read the Storm card this morning before school and saw that I lost.  Anyway, it's sad that Stevens is out, I never did get to write against him, mainly because we were both faces and because I wasn't active most of the time. ;)

Anyway, good show.  It seems as though most of the people showed up.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Great show. The matches that really impressed me were from JD and Sacred. These guys don't get the credit they deserve, and these matches are a testament to how good both of them can be. Both of them truly deserve their titles, and I hope that things work out for them.

And Grand Slam...it's been cool knowing you. You always reminded me of Bret Hart....cool, calm, collected, solid, and that damn good. I remember I told you that once, and you said it was one of the nicest things anyone had ever told you. I just wanted to let you know that you never strayed from that. You might have been the most consistent person in this league, despite the fact that you have a wife, and you had to wake yourself up at odd hours of the day just to get those matches in. You'll truly be missed, and I just hope that someday you'll grace us with a return. I'll come back if you do...please?

*continues to hope that the phrase "They all come back" continues to apply to King and Grand Slam...*

Guest Suicide King

There's nothing I can say that Thugg hasn't already said, quite eloquently might I add.  

::flicks his Bic::

Guest Beingz0wningj00

:(

Now I feel bad for calling Strangler a dirty cum-guzzling cunt...

On second thought... I don't... but that was a nice thing you said anyway!

Guest LynxWinter

Excellent writing, Edwin and Mark. I usually just lurk and skim around here, but I was glued to the retirement match. Beautifully done.

-swinter

(KoH is evil, but I could have told you that a long, long time ago. ;) )

Guest Grand Slam

Thanks swinter.  Coming from you that means quite a bit to me.  Thank You.

Anyone else looking for thank you's, they are coming.  I haven't forgotten all of the people I need to thank, just delaying it a little...

Read my promo, coming soon...

Guest Perfect_Bo

Well, I lost but I was practically dead writing that match...  I did the best I can with the limited sleep I had.  Well, even though I was dead tired I still thought it was good enough to win...  It was a short match for a PPV, I mean 6044 isnt going to cut it.  

JD, good match, much respect but you know it aint over...

Ok, Mark and Edwin...  I'm sooo proud of you and yet I feel bad because we're losing someone that made a difference to this fed.  You will be in the HOF that's without a doubt.

Sacred, now can you believe that you are a better than me?  Damn kid, that was something.

Thugg...  I always knew you were the shit and you proved it perfectly..  

Well, I really hope that you were surprised of the person that I'm seeking revenge on.  Yup, it's Thugg and we got somethin for yo' ass...

Well, I'm out...

B "Still feel bad that he lost" O