TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

Who is getting Summerslam?

I again didn't bother to get work off to go watch Summerslam at the bar. After watching the HHH/Eugene stuff last Monday, I regret missing it just a little for that match, but I certainly don't feel like not seeing Summerslam is a real big deal.

If you guys want to watch JUST wrestling, turn on the Olympics. Trust me, wrestling (and nothing else) gets really fucking boring.

I watch WWE to see awesome wrestling matches with superb athletes, great storylines with drama and realism to them, angles that aren't stale, interviews that are passioniate, and most of all to be entertained. When WWE is on a roll, it's action-adventure at it's finest...but right now it's far from it.

And we've decided (my friends) that it's not worth getting...so I'll probably just download Guerrero/Angle tommorow.

But Pro Wrestling isn't amateur wrestling. It's different watching non stop pro wrestling to watching non stop amateur wrestling. I do agree with you, though, in that it's better to have other things as well as wrestling. However, if the wrestling is good, then, for me, it doesn't get boring. I could watch all day.

But Pro Wrestling isn't amateur wrestling. It's different watching non stop pro wrestling to watching non stop amateur wrestling. I do agree with you, though, in that it's better to have other things as well as wrestling. However, if the wrestling is good, then, for me, it doesn't get boring. I could watch all day.

There ya go. The angles and stuff are fine and dandy, but at the end of the day I say I watched wrestling for the wrestling. Worker can develop their character in matches just as well as in angles, interviews, and backstage skits if given time.

Did anyone get totally fucked over by Bell?

I went to the movie theatre (who jacked their price up by $10, which we were unaware of) and between 7 and 8:30 we stared at a blank theatre screen while employees kept blaming Bell ExpressVu. We eventually left with a refund to go to a bar we had heard was showing the PPV, but when we arrived, they too told us they had no signal.

Guest Dazed

The international feed died right near the end of Angle / Guerrero. First we lost picture, but had sound - I was willing Guerrero not to tap, dammit, then everything cut out for about 30 seoncds. That made me a sad panda. Then Angle won, and all was right with the world