TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Albert told me to...

I just saw the Albert is Online thread and it reminded me of an incident about a month ago when I tried IMing the guy. After a few IM's ranging from "hey" to "whats up?" he of course... didn't respond. So I pulled out the insults early and called him a no talent, dead weight assclown, among other things... after several minutes, he still didn't respond, so I gave up and decided to talk to Trish for a while who had just signed on (she actually conversed with me) and about five minutes later I get this from Albert "Go to hell asshole"

Ahhh... stories to tell the grandchildren

Guest cobainwasmurdered

pleaseeeee.

I met the British Bulldog and when my little brother asked him for an autograph he told him to shove it up his ass. my bro was 7 at the time....don't you love what drugs do to people??

Guest cobainwasmurdered

she's not exactly a great person either. i used to spend summers in calgary so i met pretty much all the Harts. and she wasn't very nice at all, who can blame her though what with her marraige falling apart.

Guest buffybeast

maybe sexy Albert was busy talking to someone else.  Or he didn't wish to converse with strangers online.  He was right to tell you to go to hell.  You shouldn't have insulted the sexiest man in wrestling.

I just think it was funny it took him so long to respond. Like you do something else thinking hes not paying attention and suddenly you get a go to hell asshole msg.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
maybe sexy Albert was busy talking to someone else.  Or he didn't wish to converse with strangers online.  He was right to tell you to go to hell.  You shouldn't have insulted the sexiest man in wrestling.

you are so gross!

Guest Ace309

Dino Bravo once hocked a Loogy of Extreme Disgust™ at a sign I made for a house show when I was in 3rd grade. It was a mock-up of the Quebec flag with question marks instead of fleurs-de-lis, and at the bottom it said "The World's Strangest Man."

But that's not the point.

The point is that if a wrestler doesn't respond to your first IM, it's not only probably useless to send another IM, but it's pretty rude, too.

The point is that if a wrestler doesn't respond to your first IM, it's not only probably useless to send another IM, but it's pretty rude, too.

I honestly didn't care. I was just going to harrass him anyway with the end result of me insulting him... I was just hoping to start a conversation first to build up to it.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

I'm shocked that people actually believe they talk to wrestlers online. In all honesty, it sounds very suspect. Hell, I have an AOHell SN that says CanadianWWFChamp(that I had at LEAST 3 months before Jericho won at Vengeance, mind you) and had like 80 IMs asking if I was Jericho.

Guest Anglesault

Well, some SN used to post on the aol message boards and it was varified to be the wrestlers themselves.

I got Albert's and Trish's screen names from a source of mine that works for a very popular website of which I'm not going to mention the name of. I don't have a problem with giving out Albert's screen name which is Pierceit73. I won't give out Trish's because I promised her I wouldn't. All I'll say is that it isn't obvious, and her AIM profile doesn't say anything about her being who she is. I also have Paul Bearer's screen name as well. He posts on the WCCW message board at Kayfabememories.com

I got Albert's and Trish's screen names from a source of mine that works for a very popular website of which I'm not going to mention the name of. I don't have a problem with giving out Albert's screen name which is Pierceit73. I won't give out Trish's because I promised her I wouldn't. All I'll say is that it isn't obvious, and her AIM profile doesn't say anything about her being who she is. I also have Paul Bearer's screen name as well. He posts on the WCCW message board at Kayfabememories.com

lol I also have Larry Gelberts screen name as well (Producer of MASH)

Guest TheHulkster

The wrestlingclassics.com message board is wrestler central if you're into old school guys, and everyone there is rather polite, just like the KM message boards. It's a really nice environment to shoot the shit about wrestling. Jack Brisco has his own message board over there that he moderates (although he's rarely on so it has a low post count), Lou Thesz had his own message board over there, and unlike Brisco, he posted pretty frequently, Dave Meltzer posts there quite often, and Marty Jannety just started posting there a little over a week ago (he's shared some wild road stories there already). There are a bunch of other wrestlers that post on there, but I can't remember them all. Ive seen Cornette and  Les Thatcher post there. It really a nice message board if you respect pro wrestling and the wrestlers in it.

Guest converge241

whatta jerk! I could almost see like a Rock or whoever being like that, but A of T&A?? cmon.

Thankfully, Ive had nothing  but good experiences meeting w/ wrestlers.

Kurt Angle:

Just the nicest guy talked to me for a while , couldnt believe i was wearing a steelers jersey while living in New England.

Arn Anderson:

Looked like he was in a bad mood but took time to chat and let me take a picture

Crash:

this dude will sit outside and sign stuff/talk/take pics for hours. does not mind at all.

Guest dreamer420

I've seen that from crash before too.  He seems like he just enjoys being a part of the wwf and he isn't going to be mean to anyone.

Guest nWoScorpion

Hey, who doesnt like to lead people on into thinking you were someone else? Someone actually kept botherring me thinking I was Barry Friggin Darsow.

Profile for: Pierceit73

Member Name: Matt

Sex: Male

Hobbies: Football, Weightlifting, Men of ALL sports

Computers: Gateway and Quantex

Personal Quote: Yesterday is History, Tommorow is a mystery, Today is a gift...That is why they call it the Present

Guest buffybeast
BUFFY! The picture! MY EYES! THEY BURN!

I know, sometimes my eyes become tear-filled when I think about how sexyalicious Albert is.  You are not alone!!!!

I know, sometimes my eyes become tear-filled when I think about how sexyalicious Albert is.  You are not alone!!!!

If I could use one word to describe Albert in that disgusting photograph, it would NOT be "sexylicious".

Guest dreamer420

Man or woman, you are sick!

Guest buffybeast

Man or woman, you are sick!

How am I sick?  Because I find a man attractive that society says is ugly?  That doesn't make me sick, just smarter than most!

Guest dreamer420

You didn't say he was attractive though.  You said he was sexyalicious, and with his current ring attire and body fur I have to disagree and say you are sick.

Guest buffybeast
You didn't say he was attractive though.  You said he was sexyalicious, and with his current ring attire and body fur I have to disagree and say you are sick.

LMAO!!!!!!  

I still ask you, how am I sick.  Ok, I think Albert's body fur is sexy and it turns me on.  

Does that mean I am sick???????

Guest dreamer420

Well not fully sick, but maybe just a tad.  I'm just not to in to body fur right now.  If you are that's cool and I'll shut up now.