TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Albert told me to...

Guest HBK16

I had Trish's sn on my buddy list and she talks to me a lot. I doubted it was her until a few days I went to Raw and asked her if she as going to wrestle and she said she was working an angle with "J".  She wrestled Molly Holly I think but then she was attacked by Jazz and they fought for a while. So that was good enough proof for me.

Here's to my 200th post!!!

Hobbies: Football, Weightlifting, Men of ALL sports

Okay, seriously, that was an over-share... *shudder*

I was at a convention on Monday and when the host ripped into Jean Marie Le Pen all the bikers cheered so they're not all arseholes. Saying that it could be different where you live, but most of the bikers I've met take people at face value.

A shame as a gang of bikers would be a like a five course gourmmet menu plus dessert trolley for you ;)

Isnt Le Pen that Nazi sympathizer running for the French prime minister?

Yup, And they were all decrying him, so they're the good guys, i believe was the point he was trying to make.

Guest LesnarLunatic
I had Trish's sn on my buddy list and she talks to me a lot. I doubted it was her until a few days I went to Raw and asked her if she as going to wrestle and she said she was working an angle with "J".  She wrestled Molly Holly I think but then she was attacked by Jazz and they fought for a while. So that was good enough proof for me.

I sent IMs to Trish and she never replied to me. Damnit.

Guest Flyboy

Dude, that's damn cool.