TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Si82

Elimination Chamber

Someone suggested that the EC could be used for a match featuring the two brands. See, as both brands are arguing which one is the better, they could just throw in three of their best and see who<s the best guy.

Benoit vs Jericho vs Edge vs Booker T vs Eddie vs Angle.

It keeps Orton vs HHH and JBL vs anybody for the title matches and the winning brand has the bragging rights. I see it all happening at Survivor Series.

As much as I like my own idea, I see something wrong with it but can't quite put a finger on it. Anybody has any idea?

Guest ShootingStylesPress

Well, you've got Booker T in there, and he's about as good as Bart Gunn at this point in time.

I'd do a tag team EC, but not with 6 teams. Make it three teams.

For the sake of explaining it with a story, I'll assign teams.

Billy Kidman and Paul London

The Dudleyz

Chavo and Noble

OK, so it starts the same way an EC would, 4 random people are put in chambers, whilst 2 fight. No, you wouldn't make one tag team start, that'd be stupid. The entire purpose of the EC here is to have one face team (StrikeForce2k4) and two heel teams (Blandleyz and the TechniCruisers). We'll have Kidman start with Bubba. Bubba'll take control, and after about 5 minutes (it's rigged anyway), Noble'll come out. The whole point is to get the crowd excited for London to come out, so that he can do a hot tag situation. Eventually, it's Kidman in there with the Blandleyz and the TechniCruisers. He's fighting them off when the countdown starts. Paul London time! Houseafire, taking down everyone with the flashy moves, eliminating the Blandleyz. Now, you could have it work like it is single elimination, so if London is eliminated, Kidman stays in to fight for his team, or have team elimination where if London goes, StrikeForce2k4 is out the window. Or Chamber.

That's what I think could work.