TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

TSM Confessional

at school there's this kid who is the head nerd in a group of nerds who do nothing but sit in a circle at lunch and talk about video games. i'm a cheerleader, so it is my duty to make fun of him.

i get really mean and vicious, and one time i think i made him cry, but he left to go to the bathroom before anyone could see him do so. i have big boobs and he has a crush on me. what he doesn't know is that i secretly love video games, and i secretly love him. sometimes after i pick on him and humiliate him, i go to the bathroom to masturbate. i want him to play video games in my room naked. i want him to yell hadoken when he fucks me hard. i want him to fist my asshole like e. honda.

at school there's this kid who is the head nerd in a group of nerds who do nothing but sit in a circle at lunch and talk about video games. i'm a cheerleader, so it is my duty to make fun of him.

i get really mean and vicious, and one time i think i made him cry, but he left to go to the bathroom before anyone could see him do so. i have big boobs and he has a crush on me. what he doesn't know is that i secretly love video games, and i secretly love him. sometimes after i pick on him and humiliate him, i go to the bathroom to masturbate. i want him to play video games in my room naked. i want him to yell hadoken when he fucks me hard. i want him to fist my asshole like e. honda.

My child, there is no shame in your lust.

Taking a page from Luke 4:56, "If thou chooses one as an eternal branch, thou must express these feelings to that branch".

Nurture the branch. Embrace the branch.

Let the branch ream your soul and consume your humanity.

Your being a cheerleader confirms your constant and untamed love for branches.

Assist the boy in conforming to your ideals. Great pleasure will be found if you are successful in this conversion.

May the force be with you.

You didn't assign 20 Hail Marys. You're fired.

My son, never question the integrity of your divinity and it's missionaries.

You are blind to true enlightenment, and that is why I'm here. To guide you towards the path one can not comprehend through mere thought alone.

Come, what troubles you?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

That's some really good stuff, actually.

Guest Banders Kennany

Looks like GreatWhite Nope, you failed heartely in your bid to be an "established" poster.

Guest Vitamin X

I actually like this idea.

Looks like GreatWhite Nope, you failed heartely in your bid to be an "established" poster.

And who in the fuck are YOU to be talking about what establishes a poster or not?

Guest Banders Kennany
I actually like this idea.

And who in the fuck are YOU to be talking about what establishes a poster or not?

I never said I was one, but it is obvious to me that this was a try to be one. Obvious because I'm not retarded.