TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

Planet stasiak

Guest converge241

Planet stasiak =  a gravity so powerful, it gets more ratings than THE ENTIRE SMACKDOWN SHOW!!!!

Guest evenflowDDT

Planet Stasiak r0x0rs my s0x0rs... I can't believe they stick him in a program with that heat-sucker The Brock though.

Seriously though, I can't see it working out well for either man.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Perhaps the WWF is realized how worthless Stasiak is and has been punishing him by making him have gimmicks that won't get over and having him be a jobber to Lesnar.  Schiavone was saying how WCW did a lot of crazy things, such as trying to push Regal. Let's not forget how they tried to push Stasiak. Stasiak has sucked ever since he came into public's attention and it is likely that he sucked before then too, possibly at birth. This dickhead taped conversations with people and was released, he's back now and it's no coincidence that he's been given the gimmicks that he has been given. Does he have a win over anyone in the WWF? While he was running into shit last summer, DDP was being pinned by the Undertaker's wife. I doubt that it's a coincidence. DDP was a damn joke last summer. He hugged Vince McMahon when they met to sign him, and they turn it into a program for Austin. The WWF was the only game in town and thy could humiliate who they wanted to. I think Stasiak is in the same boat that DDP was in, but I doubt he is friends with anyone backstage. This shit has to be punishment.

I think Stasiak could be a alright worker maybe Euro Trash title or something its hard to tell when his matches cosist of him being squashed or running into things

This dickhead taped conversations with people and was released, he's back now and it's no coincidence that he's been given the gimmicks that he has been given.

He taped them as a rib on someone.  If I'm not mistaken, it was Blackman... not sure who else was involved, but it was mainly a rib and he got caught doing it.

Does he have a win over anyone in the WWF?

Yes, he does. He beat Tommy Dreamer in a match on Sunday Night Heat a month or so ago. The match was surprisingly not awful; Stasiak even used a little psychology on Dreamer, with the former repeatedly working on the latter's ribs. You know, though I'm not a big fan of his ring work, I don't think Stasiak is as bad as lot of people make him out to be. The only thing RVD has over him is charisma.

The only thing RVD has over him is charisma.

What about this thing called talent? When I watch Stasiak, I find myself asking, "who the fuck is this asshole?" He needs to find a real job.

What about this thing called talent? When I watch Stasiak, I find myself asking, "who the fuck is this asshole?" He needs to find a real job.

I find RVD's matches more interesting to watch than Stasiak's solely for RVD's charisma. But Stasiak--who is far from being a good wrestler--at least tries to work a match, whereas Van Dam is usually spot after spot after spot.

That's all I want to say about the subject. Stasiak has already received far more defense from me than he deserves.

Guest evenflowDDT

Incandenza's right.  Anglesault always complains about cruiserweight/lucha matches being "flippy floppy", but that's an RVD match to a T.  I'm probably the only person who feels this way, but I'm personally getting very bored of RVD and his spots.  At first they were cool, and his match against Jeff Hardy at inVasion is still one of the best matches of last year, but only because I've never seen the RVD spots before.  Now they're just as repetitive as any other "signature spot".

And again, it's hard to tell if Stasiak has any real talent or not when he keeps getting jobbed by running into a pole and knocking himself out cold.  Is he the next main-eventer? No.  Is he better than everyone else gives him credit for? Yes.

RVD was cool when he was super-over, the spots he did were new and innovative (to the WWF), and the fans chanted R-V-D louder than Rocky!

Now, that he's moderately over, his spots are old as week old donuts, and the fans don't even chant R-V-D much anymore, he's kind of dulled on me.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Eh, I hated the Jeff/RVD matches. They were just boring as hell to me. Jericho/RVD from Unforgiven was probably his best match ever in the WWF because they kinda reigned him in some.

I never saw Invasion, so I missed that Jeff-RVD match, but I did see Summerslam. I liked their ladder match, but thought it a bit overrated. Van Dam's best match is definitely the one against Chris Jericho at Unforgiven, though. Once they took RVD out of the Hardcore division, any interest I had in him (which wasn't much to begin with) went out the window.

Guest evenflowDDT

Oh, I forgot all about Jericho/RVD... I agree, that's RVD's best WWF (yep, that's what they called it back in those days) match to date, and given that that's the only exposure I have to RVD... well, you can finish the sentence.

Stasiak still r0x0rs my s0x0rs.

Guest converge241

so everybody knows of my fondness for the character..but what is up with that music??

Stasiak sucks and I suspect he wears makeup.

All wrestlers were some make up. Planet Stasiak? I like it but Stasiak is a shitty wrestler and is a real life asshole.

Real life Asshole? And you know this how, because of the reports of that recording shit. Dude dont form the opinion of a person I suspect you have never met, based on a story spun out of the WWE locker room.

Guest TheDames7

Does he remind anyone else of Guile from SF2?  I'm just waiting for him to give someone a Sonic Boom, i swear.

I like this theme music, fits him.

I'm done.

Dames