TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest admin

Polls ReadME

Guest admin

Ok, due to the high number of posted polls all future polls must be a really good one or else don't post it.  2nd if exesive polls are contiuned to be used then we will remove the poll option TOTALY! 2nd we have changed it so where if someone votes it doesn't bump back up.

Guest Daredevil21

Thank you so much. I can't take all these polls, that's what the old-school folder is pretty much, whne it should be so much more.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

so, to understand,

1.  How did you get so many posts O Super Admin? lol

2.  And so, the only way to bump a poll back up is by replying to it, correct?

thanks for clearing it up

Guest jimmy no nose

How do you know if your poll is really good?  Are there some guidelines under which all polls should be looked at before being posted?  I'm not trying to be stupid, I'm just wondering what kind of polls you are talking about.

Guest admin

OK, 1.) I just post here alot. :)  actually some idiot was like questioning if i was really admin so i proved it.  2.) if people start replying to polls to bump them then polls will be removed all together.  3.) polls folder as of right now will not be created.

What is wrong with alot of polls???? You can talk on them like they are regular topics......why are people hatin on them???? How did you really get so many posts???? That is insane.

Guest Stupendous Man

First of all, they're an annoyance, there's no need to have one on every possible subject.  Secondly, he explained his high post count.  And thirdly, one question mark will suffice.