TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

WWE News & Notes from the 8/30 Observer

Heyman pulled him backstage and again went to clam him down, but even after Heyman talked with him, he started tearing up backstage and punching himself in the head. Bubba Ray Dudley then went to him to calm him down, but he didn't listen, and started banging his head into lockers and ran screaming out the door into the parking lot

Oh shit.. :lol:

Thats um....Bi Polar, someone should get him medication and maybe reconsider his employment opportunities

Hey this could be the start of a new mental disorder gimmick based on the successes of Eugene and Goldust with tourettes - the bipolar wrestler.

I can picture it now: "I'll come out and kick your ass......but I'm just not feeling up to it right now..."

That's RVD's gimmick, dammit

Nice reference on the Malenko-leaving-the-ring thing.

Souled Out 2000 weekend and the event itself will remain in all of our hearts as the beginning of the trainwreck that was WCW 2000.

Guest netslob
In Boston, with the HHH vs. Scott Steiner match, the crowd turned on the match in the first minute when they puked at Steiner's offense.

christ, was that match really THAT bad?!

For a world title match, yes.

huh, i'll have to track this match down...i never seen a match so bad that the audience vomited in unison. :D

Actually I'm glad he's getting pissed off when things go wrong in the ring; it shows he hates failure and fucking up and more to the point that he is aware that he is fucking up spots. He'll only get better as a result.

yeah, but this is just scary. what happens when his opponent fucks up a spot and he loses it and takes the guy's fuckin' head off? this guy seems like a time bomb, and not the cool "ohh, what's this guy gonna do next" Brian Pillman kinda time bomb either.

In Boston, with the HHH vs. Scott Steiner match, the crowd turned on the match in the first minute when they puked at Steiner's offense.

christ, was that match really THAT bad?!

For a world title match, yes.

huh, i'll have to track this match down...i never seen a match so bad that the audience vomited in unison. :D

Actually I'm glad he's getting pissed off when things go wrong in the ring; it shows he hates failure and fucking up and more to the point that he is aware that he is fucking up spots. He'll only get better as a result.

yeah, but this is just scary. what happens when his opponent fucks up a spot and he loses it and takes the guy's fuckin' head off? this guy seems like a time bomb, and not the cool "ohh, what's this guy gonna do next" Brian Pillman kinda time bomb either.

I'm sure some wacky Japanese wrestling fed has done it before.