TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

TSM Convention 2004

Guest Dynamite Kido

I'm all for it......except it's probably some kind of fucking scam.

scamming ass scammers

Guest Loss

No thank you. The whole thing would just turn into AoO making fat jokes and telling war stories for four days.

:P

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You think I'm going to hang out with these people? I'd hang out with Spoon and Incandenza for about 20 minutes until we got on each other's nerves, then I'd rob a couple of you creeps and go gamble.

I'd set it up so my room was next to AOO's, keeping him up at night by blasting dance/pop music. Of course I'd have three teeth left by the end of the trip if I did that.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Zack, you would never. Ever ever. And I do mean ever. Beat me in a loudness fight.

If it was right next to my room though, I'd probably snake a couple chicks and head out. The missing teeth would be from the armed robbery, since you look like you might have some dough.

You think I'm going to hang out with these people? I'd hang out with Spoon and Incandenza for about 20 minutes until we got on each other's nerves, then I'd rob a couple of you creeps and go gamble.

You'd just scare everyone away with your "Matthew Lillard's face and Hevy Devy's hair" combination look

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You'd just scare everyone away with your "Matthew Lillard's face and Hevy Devy's hair" combination look

I'm not that bald yet you spineless dickhole.

I'm not that bald yet you spineless dickhole.

Soon, soon

That's okay though, I may regrow my hair back out in spite of my MPB and sport the Hevy Devy look because I've never been one to care about other's thoughts on my appearance.