TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Paul Heyman rejoins the creative team

Guest Dynamite Kido

Here are some positives that we could see with Heyman booking. That is if he ACTUALLY gets some power to do what he wants....

1)Benoit gets a more of an important role(which could be true if Benoit's tag match was Paul's idea. Especially because then he would be somewhat involved in the main event scene still.......)

2)Lower card guys get more attention because of longer match times.

3)Interviews will mean more. Mainly because Paul always seemed to do interviews(in ECW) with a purpose.

4)Heyman is actually a genius with the less is more idea.(aka making the roster better because he doesn't need a lot to work with).

5)This one maybe the most important. HE WILL MAKE RANDY ORTON. Before I catch shit for this, let me explain. I know that Orton is the champion. But with Heyman's help......he won't need it and he will stay over. Heyman knows the clear difference between heel and face and how to play toward emotion. I think Paul has what it takes to make Orton the kind of face that people will actually care about(that is through emotion).

or.......they will change their minds in a week when he and Vince disagree on something..........

Guest whitemilesdavis

Paul doesn't work well on a team. His ideas will be challenged, or ignored, and he will walk out. Just my opinion.