TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

NFL Game Chatter Thread

I know Manning didn't see him coming at all there, but still in that situation the only thing that could possibly screw you is to take a sack for serious yards. Just throw the damn thing out of the endzone, and take the easy FG. And then choke in OT.

Seriously, this was just a horrible, awful loss for the Colts. I seriously wonder if it will kill their season much like the Colts killed the Bucs last year.

Whatever happened to Pete Stoyanavich?

That guy was the best kicker for most of the 90's, then he just disappears

At this point he might have pulled a Ray Finkle.

Hey, it's also funny the only two who called me out on this are from Indiana. What a coincidence. ;) :rolleyes:

Well, considering Agent's a Bears fan, I'd say it was a coincidence too.

I agree that the Pats have woefully underused Dillon tonight.

"Woefully underused" is a bit much, I think.

Yes, he had 15 carries for 86 yards, but 38 of those yards came on one long run. So, take that one out and it's 14 for 48, which isn't even 3.5 yards per carry. Plus, Brady was lights out, throwing the ball as well as I can ever remember. It made sense to go with the hot hand.

Guest Staravenger

Which could easily because classified as one of the following. Go with what works, or don't fix what's not broken. Brady's completion numbers looked very good and there wasn't much needed to look for rushing yards.

Guest GreatOne

Also take into account the Pats only had two backs on the field (Dillon and Pass), so unless they put Vrabel or somebody back there--which you're not gonna do realistically for more than two plays in a series--it's counterproductive to run Dillon 30 times the way Brady was doing just about whatever he wanted in the pocket.

Besides I think Dillon is a wee bit happier having a shot at the playoffs for a change.

Seriously, this was just a horrible, awful loss for the Colts. I seriously wonder if it will kill their season much like the Colts killed the Bucs last year.

Um, Buffalo? Week 1? 31-0? Complete embarassment?

How did that work out in the end?

Guest Vitamin X
Hey, it's also funny the only two who called me out on this are from Indiana. What a coincidence. ;) :rolleyes:

Well, considering Agent's a Bears fan, I'd say it was a coincidence too.

Hey, just because he's a Bears fan doesn't mean he'd refuse to support the hometown team. They don't even play in the same conference.