TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

NFL Game Chatter Thread

Guest El Satanico

Madden needs to watch the game. Why is he talking about how cool and calm Brady is, despite Indy not being able to pressure him all game.

Madden needs to watch the game. Why is he talking about how cool and calm Brady is, despite Indy not being able to pressure him all game.

Are you kidding me??

Brady has been under pressure and hurried out of the pocket a few times. The Colts D-line has been playing a game and a half.

Guest Staravenger

Brady fumbles momentarily, but they managed to snag it before the Colts defense could.

I'm guessing the game hasn't been that great tonight?

Guest Salacious Crumb

The Indy secondary is terrible for the most part. They've been leaving guys wide open all night.

Guest TDinDC1112

John Madden is horrible. He is a perfect announcer for people who don't know shit about football as all he does is point out the obvious. What the hell was he talking about earlier about "fumbles should be fumbles." That's horrible logic. What he's saying is even if it isn't a real fumble, if it's close, it should be called a fumble. He's an idiot. It's like when they put 1 stat on the screen, and then he circles it.

Guest El Satanico

Brady has had a nice comfortable pocket for the majority of the game, so I guess Madden isn't the only one.

So Indy wasted their last timeout before the 2 minute warning, leaving them with no timeout to set up the field goal.

Smart Tony, smart.

Insanity throw there and I don't understand it. Run the ball, try to force time off the clock and maybe Dillon breaks one.

The key is to make sure the Colts have barely any time to get few yards. I don't understand that call at all.

I don't know if the Pats can stop them again. That is asking way too much against this Colts offense.

So Indy wasted their last timeout before the 2 minute warning, leaving them with no timeout to set up the field goal.

Smart Tony, smart.

I predict Manning spikes it on 4th down allowing time to expire - just because it's that kind of game.

Guest Salacious Crumb

What's with all the passing?

Stupid fucking coaches run the fucking ball. The Colts just proved why you don't pass in these situations.