7 Vanity Fair $2,749,809/$11,232,134

8 Collateral $2,700,000/$92,600,000

9 Napoleon Dynamite $2,650,000/$30,427,518

10 Paparazzi $2,600,000/$11,834,918

11 Wicker Park $2,550,000/$11,113,000

12 The Cookout $2,350,000/$9,243,000

----------------------

Interesting week

No suprise that RE's #1, even though I haven't heard one positive thing about it. Cellular looks far better, but I haven't seen near as much ad time.

After just 2 weeks Wicker Park and The Cookout are out of the top 10, and Paparazzi barely stayed in. Safe to call all 3 of those bombs.

Vanity Fair held its ground, even after a weak opening, low screencount, and fact that movies like that never seem to do well. Princess Diaries also held the same spot as last week.

Without a Paddle seems to still be doing well, although I don't know a single person who's seen it.

Napoleon Dynamite jumped 4 spots despite a low screen count (and sucking, IMO)

And sadly The Bourne Supremacy is out of the top 12. As of last week it had done just a hair under $165m.

Without a Paddle seems to still be doing well, although I don't know a single person who's seen it.

My girlfriend has seen it three times while she was in New Mexico waiting for the start of school. She said she liked the film but the ending the first time caught her very much off guard.

Apparently "Without a paddle" is a couples movie in disguise. Much like "Wicker Park" is a romantic film in the disguise of a thriller.

My girlfriend has seen it three times while she was in New Mexico waiting for the start of school. She said she liked the film but the ending the first time caught her very much off guard.

Apparently "Without a paddle" is a couples movie in disguise. Much like "Wicker Park" is a romantic film in the disguise of a thriller.

Alright, now you have to explain.

What's up with the ending? Do they all die or something like that?

Alright, now you have to explain.

What's up with the ending? Do they all die or something like that?

For "Without a Paddle"?

Matthew Lillard's character asks his girlfriend to marry her and she says yes to end the film. Meanwhile Seth Green's character falls in love with a tree house girl and moves in with her. Also the whole film apparently is about the hunt for D.B Cooper's money but it ends with a romantic note

Needless to say, she was not pleased with the ending. She still liked the movie though and went to see it repeatedly but it was a couples ending.