TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Loss4Words

Billy & Chuck Tag Team Name Idea

Guest Loss4Words

We already had T & A with Test and Albert. Why not call this team D & A? Think about it.

By the way, if anyone has already posted this, I apologize since it is something that's kinda obvious anyway. A friend of mine suggested that to me last night and it got me laughing.

I'll probably refer to them as D & A from now on anyway.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

do they really need a flashy gimick name to get over though? they seem to be doing fine as chuck and billy with their ambiguously gay antics, so why complicate matters with a team name.  after all, we all know how the "zoo crew" caught on for albert and scotty.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

They're gay enough as it is, a name isn't gonna help that much more...

They two guys who are obsessed with their own image, that's how it will eventually play out...cheap out

ending like how every other angle like this ends

Guest Flair5000

Ambiguously?

Anyway, I was bored of them before the gimmick even started. Why does Palumbo get this push when O'Haire, who could be huge, is stuck god knows where? Oh yeah, its coz Undertaker doesn't like him. Ho-hum.

Guest JustJoe4Life
Why does Palumbo get this push when O'Haire, who could be huge, is stuck god knows where?

I heard they were only getting the push because they're "big and athletic", yep and I guess they figure Billy Gunn+Someone=Good tag team.

Also Bossman came back because Vince likes him...yep.

Guest theWCWRaider

Actually, I heard that it was both Palumbo and O'Haire that didn't shake hands with Droz, or make nice with Bikertaker.

I think the WWF just felt that Palumbo was more ready for TV and O'Haire himself jumped at the chance to go to HWA/OVW.

I would bring O'Haire back, and reform the team with Palumbo, but that's because I'm a WCW guy, and they were a good team towards the end. I still love the 3 second squash of Totally Buff.

Guest Cataclysm911
Ambiguously Gay Duo.....would be a perfect name for the team

Well, if they were to use that name they wouldn't be ambiguous now would they?

Besides, it's not original.

Guest BlackRainbow1025

No, no, don't try to make sense of this.  It's because of the Undertaker and his massive stroke backstage.  It's kinda funny, does he have to make room for HHH or do they work together, rubbing their hands together and laughing maniacly while "holding down" everyone in the federation?  O'Haire sucked, plain and simple.  He was way more green than Palumbo.  Palumbo is decent enough where you don't notice how bad he is in tag matches.  O'Haire just didn't look good.  That's not to say I don't think he has massive potential.  By the way, where's Mark Jindrak?

Guest Galactic Gigolo

WWF marks = Homophobes from years of Brian Christopher/Scott Taylor, Lodi/Lenny, Three Count, Palumbo/Gunn, etc.

Why not just call them Jomo.  And between "What?" the fans can chant "Homo" at them, causing the heels to put their hands to their ears to tell them to shut up.

See why I don't suggest team names all that often.

Where's Russo when we need him?  I'm sure he could come up with a million ideas.

Guest fazzle

Well, they think they're big strong manly man, and everyone else thinks they're a bunch of fruits.  So..how about the asspounders?  C'mon, it could work..right?  I mean..that's clever damnit!  It's..it's...

*looks down at the ground and goes back to the corner*

Jomo????? Wtf that mean?????

Any way here are my good ideas

Gay and Young-it will mean gay like happy....the initals are GAY.....lol.

Beautifull Boys-cause they think think they are.

Fire Balls-they will think that is a cool name but it will sound like they are flamin and the word balls.......you get me drift......lol. It would be fit on them cause they where red any way.

Oral-B-This could be just Billy's name.....he talks all the time and will think he is cool bein like the tooth paste factory....but every one will see it like oral sex.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

<< Jomo????? Wtf that mean????? >>

I don't know, that's why I subsequently made fun of myself.  Read into things when people post them, please.

I dind't know what you were sayin is all. I thought you made fun of your own ass cause it was a dumb joke not that it didn't make no sense. At least my names made some serious snese. You don't got to act like dick to me bro.