TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Yankees/Red Sox chat thread

Guest Staravenger
Have faith, if the Yankees can pulverize Schilling, then maybe Loaiza will get the win.

You're bold Staravenger, very bold.

I'll go one better...I Predict victory for the New York Yankees on sunday afternoon.

Have faith, if the Yankees can pulverize Schilling, then maybe Loaiza will get the win.

You're bold Staravenger, very bold.

I'll go one better...I Predict victory for the New York Yankees on sunday afternoon.

I'll remember this.

Man, they are fucking FLIPPING out on NESN about not taking Pedro out in the 8th. I can see why, but man. They are not happy campers in Boston. I wonder what Terry will say in the Press Conference.

*sigh*

This sound familiar to anyone else?

I don't understand it. Pedro pitching 100 pitches usually means he's gone his distance. Terry thinking Pedro's still go stuff left...well then good, he's not over tired so sit him for the rest of the night and put in the go to the bullpen you've already rested.

I mean, Grady Little lost his job because of it. You'd think Terry would learn.

Good LORD.

Pedro: I can't find a way to beat them at this point. You beat me, not my team. I guess I have to say that "The Yankees are my Daddy."I just wish they would fucking dissapear. Never come back.

Yes, he said the F word on NESN.

Guest Staravenger
Watch SportsCenter tommorow morning folks, that interview will be the top news.

Right behind the on going sagas of Dennis Rodmans ingrown toe nail and Barry Bonds' hang nail.

Guest GreatOne

Wait a minute, despite the confusion with San Diego, would the Yankees be 'Pedro's Padres'?

Good LORD.

Pedro: I can't find a way to beat them at this point. You beat me, not my team. I guess I have to say that "The Yankees are my Daddy."I just wish they would fucking dissapear. Never come back.

Yes, he said the F word on NESN.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Guest Anglesault
Watch SportsCenter tommorow morning folks, that interview will be the top news.

Nope. Bonds hit a homer tonight. That covers AT LEAST the first fifteen minutes, so Pedro will be nowhere near top story.

Guest Anglesault

And I hope this quote prevents Pedro from ever asking something like "why does everyone think I'm crazy?"

Edited by Anglesault

With all the news about Pedro/Schilling not getting along, you KNOW Schilling and Pedro planned sitting next to each other after Pedro came out to make them look like buddies.

Guest Anglesault

They looked like buddies? I saw Schilling talking a mile a minute to Pedro who appeared to have Schilling completely tuned out. He didn't even acknowledge the man as he spoke

Guest Staravenger
And I hope this quote prevents Pedro from ever asking something like "why does everyone think I'm crazy?"

I think his recent choice for a hair style prevented it already, but this was the icing on the cake.

Guest Anglesault

I think his recent choice for a hair style prevented it already,

I'm still not entirely sure what happened there.

I think Manny got to him.

Guest Staravenger

I think Manny got to him.

Add Johnny Damon and that Arroyo dude to the list of contention.

Guest Anglesault

And, from the Department of "Eh?", Enrique Wilson, upset over his lack of everyday play, is storming out in a huff, claiming that he's leaving the Yankees at the end of the year and going where someone needs him

Guest Staravenger
I think Arroyo may have taken the braids out.

Thank Christ...and I don't mean Johnny Damon.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Holy shit, Rivera has 51 saves?

I retract my previous comment.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Holy shit, Rivera has 51 saves?

I retract my previous comment.

Yeah.

I am not nearly a devout Yanks or BoSox follower, I just remember how well Foulke did for the A's last year. I still hate him for leaving. And Johnny Damon. Fuck them.

Guest Anglesault

And, of course, yesterdays game was the 1,918th regular season game between the two teams.

And, from the Department of "Eh?", Enrique Wilson, upset over his lack of everyday play, is storming out in a huff, claiming that he's leaving the Yankees at the end of the year and going where someone needs him

That'll work. Everyone's looking for a middle infielder to hit .216. Unfortunately, the Mets have "Super Joe" McEwing, so that option is gone. And I can't imagine anyone else being that stupid.

Guest Staravenger

Wait...Enrique Wilson is still under contract to the Yankees? Could've fooled me considering Miguel Cairo has played every game for the last two months it seems.

Cairo is no all-star, but I'd rather keep him around than Wilson. At least he can get hits off every pitcher. Wilson seems to suck until Pedro Martinez pitches to him.

Can you blame the Yankees?

Cairo's arguably been one of the top five 2nd basemans in the AL this year.

And not ONE thing about the Pedro interview on SC. I NEED to see a clip.