TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

Bill O'Reilly Vs. Jon Stewart

I think the only reason why Comedy Centeral didn't find it funny is because it did insult there fan base weather it was a joke or not it could or would insult the fan base. The Daily Show has always been about making fun of news, politics and whatever else it could make fun of. So I don't see a reason why anyone should attack a parady news show. Now as far as O'Reilly goes, basically he's just some asshole who thinks he should raise america like he raises his kid and thats shut them off from anything that could open their mind up a little bit and keep them close minded. O'Reily is just basically your racist's old guy who doesn't like anything with an edge or that could change someone's perspective about a product. He's scared of the future and would like the 50's to still be around, basically. Bill O'Reilly could go "F" himself for I care for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,132946,00.html

STEWART: We come on right after, I believe, puppets that make crank calls...

O'REILLY: Yeah.

STEWART: ... so we are, I think, the appropriate follow up...

O'REILLY: Yeah, and that's a great lead-in for you.

STEWART: It's a wonderful show, by the way.

O'REILLY: Puppets can't vote, but these dopey kids who watch you can.

STEWART: They actually can -- in Florida, they can.

O'REILLY: Puppets can vote in Florida.

STEWART: As long as they vote Republican.

Gold.

Woah:

STEWART: Well, I have to tell you -- and again, I mean no disrespect, but the snack selection backstage, quite frankly...

O'REILLY: Yeah, it's...

(CROSSTALK)

STEWART: You know, I don't want to shake Guantanamo Bay, but it's a little sparer back there.

O'REILLY: It's close, it's close. We want people to be hungry when they come out.

STEWART: I think that's wise. We have, what I like to call, snack-size Three Musketeers, some Snickers, some Milky Ways. If I were a presidential candidate and I had to choose, I think a place that had an energy pick-me-up might be the place I would go.

And Mikey Moore still made a Daily Show appearance?...